My twenty Warzone matches.

DeLaaNie

The anger is a reaction to you not caring.

If you cared just a tiny bit and get 190s before queueing there would be no angry reaction, but of course that would require some effort on your part.

If you continue being sh*t I will continue calling you and your fellow narcissists sh*tters.

I will personally do everything I can to make PvP a bad experience for you.

+

we need to get rid of the cancer cells that pvp suffers from

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The anger is a reaction to you not caring.

If you cared just a tiny bit and get 190s before queueing there would be no angry reaction, but of course that would require some effort on your part.

If you continue being sh*t I will continue calling you and your fellow narcissists sh*tters.

I will personally do everything I can to make PvP a bad experience for you.

Well I already explained I don't care if I win and If some try hard in PVP wants to try and bark orders at me then I'll tell them to f*ck off. You really can't make it a bad experience if I don't care that much to begin with...

Well I already explained I don't care if I win and If some try hard in PVP wants to try and bark orders at me then I'll tell them to f*ck off. You really can't make it a bad experience if I don't care that much to begin with...

A simple go left or go right is not barking orders.

Neither is gearing up right for the match.

But it's fine, clearly only you matter.

Obvious troll is obvious.

He's made it clear that he is unhappy at having to PvP in order to complete a PvP quest, and is more than willing to deliberately drag down any team he joins in a passive-aggressive temper tantrum. Any attempt to politely inform him of low-effort fixes (190s) to improve his performance is either flat out discarded or ignored. He doesn't WANT to do better in warzones, he wants others to suffer because he's upset.

The guy is incredibly butthurt and wants to spread a little rage about as recompense. Leave him be.

A simple go left or go right is not barking orders.

Neither is gearing up right for the match.

But it's fine, clearly only you matter.

Well I only play pre 65 PVP anyways. Lot of fun times to be had in that group. A lot of losses for us Pubs :)

But yeah you're right I really don't care if someone else is going try hard for the win I play PVP to have fun.

Well I only play pre 65 PVP anyways. Lot of fun times to be had in that group. A lot of losses for us Pubs :)

But yeah you're right I really don't care if someone else is going try hard for the win I play PVP to have fun.

Winning is fun.

I have fun when I play pvp.

Pre 65 is even easier to get bolster. All you have to do is have a slot filled.

If you play pre 65 you can get enough coms to get a full 204 set right away.

Edited by Ruhun

Obvious troll is obvious.

He's made it clear that he is unhappy at having to PvP in order to complete a PvP quest, and is more than willing to deliberately drag down any team he joins in a passive-aggressive temper tantrum. Any attempt to politely inform him of low-effort fixes (190s) to improve his performance is either flat out discarded or ignored. He doesn't WANT to do better in warzones, he wants others to suffer because he's upset.

The guy is incredibly butthurt and wants to spread a little rage about as recompense. Leave him be.

Well first of all the level 65 PVP is probably a one time thing for me and it's in the past so 190 gear is irrelevant. I always play PVP on characters I am currently wanting to level. And I do play the objective but when it's an obvious lost cause then whatever, win or lose it doesn't matter to me.

Winning is fun.

You're right I always have all slots filled, except for the first match since I do the introduction to Warzones to get the implants, earpiece, relics

Well first of all the level 65 PVP is probably a one time thing for me and it's in the past so 190 gear is irrelevant. I always play PVP on characters I am currently wanting to level. And I do play the objective but when it's an obvious lost cause then whatever, win or lose it doesn't matter to me.

PvP gear is entirely irrelevant before 65s. If you don't want to run 65s, why the heck are you complaining about needing PvP gear - which as already explained, you don't need?

Unless, like I said, your entire motive is to create drama/rage.

Under lvl 65? PVP in whatever you're wearing.

Lvl 65? PvP in EITHER PvP gear, or 190s (which is *trivial* to obtain).

Edited by Jherad

Winning is fun.

If you play pre 65 you can get enough coms to get a full 204 set right away.

By only doing WZ's and class quests I was able to purchase full 208's when I dinged 65 with my last alt. I believe 20,600 was the magic number of comms needed for this, unless I made a mistake adding.

PvP gear is entirely irrelevant before 65s. If you don't want to run 65s, why the heck are you complaining about needing PvP gear - which as already explained, you don't need?

No I'm saying that the people I played with often complained about multiple people in unranked Warzones not having PVP gear however it's not like you can obtain PVP gear without actually playing PVP first.

I stopped responding to this thread because from the get-go, the OP made it clear they enjoyed ruining other people's experiences in the warzones, while they derped it up, purposefully mind you. You show a lot of patience along with some of the others here by trying to respond. lol I can't do it.

No I'm saying that the people I played with often complained about multiple people in unranked Warzones not having PVP gear however it's not like you can obtain PVP gear without actually playing PVP first.

Some people will complain about anything. It's been pointed out to you multiple times now that at 65 in reg warzones you just need gear that doesn't break item level 190. To which you seem to have responded that you don't care enough to make that effort.

And that is why I think you're trolling. Because the effort required is so tiny, that's its practically equivalent to joining a 5-a-side soccer match wearing flippers because you can't be bothered to wear sneakers. The rest of your team groans and you flap about saying 'don't tell me how to play! I can do what I want! I'm having fun, so screw you'.

Edited by Jherad

Some people will complain about anything. It's been pointed out to you multiple times now that at 65 in reg warzones you just need gear that doesn't break item level 190. To which you seem to have responded that you don't care enough to make that effort.

And that is why I think you're trolling. Because the effort required is so tiny, that's its practically equivalent to joining a 5-a-side soccer match wearing flippers because you can't be bothered to wear sneakers. The rest of your team groans and you flap about saying 'don't tell me how to play! I can do what I want! I'm having fun, so screw you'.

The effort doesn't matter anymore since that's past if I ever want to PVP on my main 65 I again I now have a full set of PVP gear. I and probably many people don't know about wearing 190 gear, didn't have any though

Edited by Newyankalt

The effort doesn't matter anymore since that's past if I ever want to PVP on my main 65 I again I now have a full set of PVP gear. I and probably many people don't know about wearing 190 gear, didn't have any though

Bioware should add something in game that tells them how this works.

The only thing that pops up related to expertise is a reminder to not mix pve/pvp stats in gear.

There are guides in the forum, but I doubt most people would bother checking the threads out before queueing for the first time.

Edited by Ruhun

I think we can all agree that BW does a piss poor job of actually explaining bolster. In-game or out. And that the system is *entirely* unintuitive. At the very least, a tutorial window should pop up explaining the basics, and the maximum item level allowed. Better would be a 'proving grounds' system.

But when the mechanics are explained to you, and an easy workaround is within reach it really does fall to individual players to then step up and put in the small amount of effort to become minimally competitive rather than screw themselves and their team mates. Even if they are upset about being 'forced' to PvP for 20 matches to acquire a cosmetic companion.

Bioware should add something in game that tells them how this works.

The only thing that pops up related to expertise is a reminder to not mix pve/pvp stats in gear.

There are guides in the forum, but I doubt most people would bother checking the threads out before queueing for the first time.

I didn't check the forums first but yes I think we can agree that bolster needs a better explanation in game.

When a companion has an incorrect weapon equipped right now, a red broken armor sign appears above its window.

When you do not have crystals in the expertise gear, a warning appears that you do not get the correct equipment.

When you do not have a full expertise, you cannot queue ranked.

All the elements are there to put together an easy prompt that warns a player that they are about to charge into battle in an eclectic combo of a bronze chest plate and lacey panties, wielding a wooden spoon.

BioWARE, you can do it! I know it!

Edited by DomiSotto

Sounds like standard equipment for many eastern MMOs to be honest. :D

Ah, the glories, wonders and mysteries of Orient! Them wizened sages of 17 years might indeed vanquish three dragons (earth, fire and water) with a strike of a ladle. For the rest, I recommend a more conventional weapon.

Edited by DomiSotto

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.