My twenty Warzone matches.

DeLaaNie

This is crazy, I can't quote now.

Anyway: Newyankalt

I do both pvp and pve, and a very large number of players will call you out for having **** gear in both scenarios.

PvE players are not some zen group of people that only want the group to have fun, they want to clear content efficiently (SPACEBAR SPACEBAR YOU F*UCK!). If you are a burden you will be vote kicked without hesitation.

In PvP we can't do that, so we'll get angry at you for being **** because you guys make no effort.

You refuse to remove your NIM gear, and when told to at least put on 190s you give us ****.

I've been kicked from groups for having my 208 pvp gear in tacticals, despite it having a set bonus and bolster. They of course whispered after to talk ****.

Edited by Ruhun

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is crazy, I can't quote now.

Anyway: Newyankalt

I do both pvp and pve, and a very large number of players will call you out for having **** gear in both scenarios.

PvE players are not some zen group of people that only want the group to have fun, they want to clear content efficiently (SPACEBAR SPACEBAR YOU F*UCK!). If you are a burden you will be vote kicked without hesitation.

In PvP we can't do that, so we'll get angry at you for being **** because you guys make no effort.

You refuse to remove your NIM gear, and when told to at least put on 190s you give us ****.

I've been kicked from groups for having my 208 pvp gear in tacticals, despite it having a set bonus and bolster. They of course whispered after to talk ****.

However the difference is that in PVE I get free gear which iusually will suffice for most story modes however in PVP I still have to buy PVP gear it's not like I can get it instantly. I did buy a near full set of 208 PVP gear after my 20 match thing, still missing the relics but I'll get them eventually. However I didn't have PVP gear my entire time doing the matches because I don't PVP on my main.

Edited by Newyankalt

However the difference is that in PVE I get free gear which iusually will suffice for most story modes however in PVP I still have to buy PVP gear it's not like I can get it instantly. I did buy a near full set of 208 PVP gear after my 20 match thing, still missing the relics but I'll get them eventually. However I didn't have PVP gear my entire time doing the matches because I don't PVP on my main.

You can PvP in 190s and not ruin anything for anyone.

It's not an excuse.

Okay, here is the Guide to 190 Gear

1. Once your character accepted the advanced class, open the baggie provided. It will have an offhand. Click on it to place in the offhand slot. On Level 60 ensure that this slot is still filled. By ANYTHING.

IF you do not have Legacy Offhand and Helmet proceed to step 4

2. Once your character finishes the Capital Planet, tab to check the amount of plain Data Crystals. If that amount is less than 15, proceed with two (2) class quests & accept the datacrystals rather than green gear as reward.

3. When you have 15 crystals, proceed to the Fleet (I recommend using Stronghold or the QT pass), locate the Supply Section and the Level 8 Equipment vendor in the very first cubbyhole. Secure an orange helmet and an orange offhand from that character.

3.a Place the helmet and the offhand in the appropriate slot by clicking on them.

3.b. As soon as you have accumulated 10 more crystals, upgrade the helmet and the offhand via interacting with the vendors and purchasing the 3 bits.

3.c. The offhand also requires a crystal. Purchase a CM crystal (Eviscerating type for a DPS) off the GTN and ulock it in collections with cc. Use collections for as many copies as you need. Note, that when you do get PvP gear, the step 3.c needs to be repeated by replacing the crystal with the War Hero one, as soon as you have created a PvP offhand.

4. As you level up, visit the supply section of the Fleet as necessary, noting how the vendors have gear in general every 4 levels, with one jump of 6 levels. As a PvP player, I prefer to use Heroic drops for the pieces that have crit, and replace those that carry accuracy with modded armor.

5. The last vendor in the last cubby is labeled "Level 60 gear vendor". This vendor has green 60 gear. Create a full set of Level 60 green gear. If you want to, it can be a Legacy set and can be stored in the Legacy stronghold for each and every subsequent character that reaches level 60.

ALTERNATIVE 1: A level 60 character created from a token will have legacy 188 set that can be transferred.

ALTERNATIVE 2: Any chain of quests when done for the first time starting from Forged Alliances and ending with Ziost will provide your character with a full set of gear suitable for wearing in a warzone, ranging in rating from 162 to 190.

Please, let me know if you have any questions!

Okay, here is the Guide to 190 Gear

1. Once your character accepted the advanced class, open the baggie provided. It will have an offhand. Click on it to place in the offhand slot. On Level 60 ensure that this slot is still filled. By ANYTHING.

IF you do not have Legacy Offhand and Helmet proceed to step 4

2. Once your character finishes the Capital Planet, tab to check the amount of plain Data Crystals. If that amount is less than 15, proceed with two (2) class quests & accept the datacrystals rather than green gear as reward.

3. When you have 15 crystals, proceed to the Fleet (I recommend using Stronghold or the QT pass), locate the Supply Section and the Level 8 Equipment vendor in the very first cubbyhole. Secure an orange helmet and an orange offhand from that character.

3.a Place the helmet and the offhand in the appropriate slot by clicking on them.

3.b. As soon as you have accumulated 10 more crystals, upgrade the helmet and the offhand via interacting with the vendors and purchasing the 3 bits.

3.c. The offhand also requires a crystal. Purchase a CM crystal (Eviscerating type for a DPS) off the GTN and ulock it in collections with cc. Use collections for as many copies as you need. Note, that when you do get PvP gear, the step 3.c needs to be repeated by replacing the crystal with the War Hero one, as soon as you have created a PvP offhand.

4. As you level up, visit the supply section of the Fleet as necessary, noting how the vendors have gear in general every 4 levels, with one jump of 6 levels. As a PvP player, I prefer to use Heroic drops for the pieces that have crit, and replace those that carry accuracy with modded armor.

5. The last vendor in the last cubby is labeled "Level 60 gear vendor". This vendor has green 60 gear. Create a full set of Level 60 green gear. If you want to, it can be a Legacy set and can be stored in the Legacy stronghold for each and every subsequent character that reaches level 60.

ALTERNATIVE 1: A level 60 character created from a token will have legacy 188 set that can be transferred.

ALTERNATIVE 2: Any chain of quests when done for the first time starting from Forged Alliances and ending with Ziost will provide your character with a full set of gear suitable for wearing in a warzone, ranging in rating from 162 to 190.

Please, let me know if you have any questions!

Well yeah I had all those gear sets from Forged Alliances to Ziost and I would give them to my companions after I didn't need them anymore however when KOTFE came out I no longer had a use for them so I just sold it for some credits. Only gear I have now is 216/220. I also have the PVP gear set that I bought but I didn't have that while I as doing my 20 matches.

And to the guy above me I don't keep common crystals for gear I buy companion gifts and stuff with them now.

I suggest creating a crit-based Legacy 190 set that all your characters can use at a cost of less than two (2) companion gifts, and a net gain of at most 4K points of affection out of 250K (1.6% of maxed out affection on one companion). That loss may be compensated by gaining those points on 4X by winning warzones in the appropriate attire. One time investment pays off quite a lot of dividends for the Legacy.

In addition, retain 10 common crystals per character to equip an MH and OH. This will set you off by 30% of the cost of one (1) companion gift.

If PvP gear is not necessary for a character, the amount of comms won from 20 warzones can be converted back to the crystals to make up for those 10 crystals you have spent on the Mh/OH.

Purchase any green any level ear/plants from GTN at a negligible cost.

Rakghoul relics for level 45 will come at a cost of 10 thousand each and are also legacy bound. One time investment pays off quite a lot of dividends for the Legacy.

Edited by DomiSotto

Well yeah I had all those gear sets from Forged Alliances to Ziost and I would give them to my companions after I didn't need them anymore however when KOTFE came out I no longer had a use for them so I just sold it for some credits. Only gear I have now is 216/220. I also have the PVP gear set that I bought but I didn't have that while I as doing my 20 matches.

And to the guy above me I don't keep common crystals for gear I buy companion gifts and stuff with them now.

Even empty orange shells would do you better than anything above 190 gear.

If you use that gear you are wearing a giant kick me sign and will frustrate your teammates to no end.

Even empty orange shells would do you better than anything above 190 gear.

If you use that gear you are wearing a giant kick me sign and will frustrate your teammates to no end.

Then play ranked? There will always be people in unranked thst don't have gear or are just not very good

Playing ranked is not a solution to you not giving a ****, but thanks for proving my point.

No I honestly couldn't care less if I win in PVP or not, I find the occasional PVP match quite fun to play and minus this case where I wanted to get 4X I always play PVP on toons I am currently levelling and not at 65. But I'm just saying that the casual player who doesn't play PVP that often isn't going to have gear or even know how to obtain PVP gear, Unranked will always have those kind of people and there's nothing anyone can do to stop it

No I honestly couldn't care less if I win in PVP or not, I find the occasional PVP match quite fun to play and minus this case where I wanted to get 4X I always play PVP on toons I am currently levelling and not at 65. But I'm just saying that the casual player who doesn't play PVP that often isn't going to have gear or even know how to obtain PVP gear, Unranked will always have those kind of people and there's nothing anyone can do to stop it

I don't mind people that honestly do not know, they have to start sometime and getting the pvp coms is ridiculously easy.

What I despise are people that already know that their 208 - 224 gear will underperform and do not care.

These people are narcissists.

The easiest way to fix this would be doing what the ranked queue does now, a gear check to stop anyone over 190 from queueing and becoming a burden.

Edited by Ruhun

It's regs. If this happened in ranked, all those "Ban this guy" would have a point.

Regs are supposed to be nobody-cares and you can do silly stuff.

"Regs are supposed to be nobody-cares and you can do silly stuff." Says who?

Who's going to stop it either way?

You understand that its this kind of mentality that makes PvP'ers become the angry little ***** that we are right?

Just a tiny bit of effort on your part could prevent all of this cancerous behavior.

Edited by Ruhun

You understand that its this kind of mentality that makes PvP'ers become the angry little ***** that we are right?

Just a tiny bit of effort on your part could prevent all of this cancerous behavior.

Sure I'll make sure to past that along to the 1000s of people that make up this "cancerous behaviour" and see what they say

Sure I'll make sure to past that along to the 1000s of people that make up this "cancerous behaviour" and see what they say

The anger is a reaction to you not caring.

If you cared just a tiny bit and get 190s before queueing there would be no angry reaction, but of course that would require some effort on your part.

If you continue being sh*t I will continue calling you and your fellow narcissists sh*tters.

I will personally do everything I can to make PvP a bad experience for you.

Edited by Ruhun

Seriously, this just proves that the OP is an inconsiderate jerk.

The one thing that people seem to dismiss is that there are a lot of people that enjoy the PVP in this game and spend a lot of time gearing and learning their classes to get better.

There is plenty of SOLO content that you can go play however you want and not ruin the gameplay of anyone else. When you enter team environments (PVE or PVP) without an advanced class, without basic gameplay concepts, or basic understanding of gearing... you are basically telling your teammates to **** off and that you are more important than them.

and there are still dailies and weekly quests for regular warzones. The difference between winning and loosing to get your daily done, can be 90 minutes of gameplay depending on the WZ's. I don't know anyone that enjoy's loosing 90 minutes of time so YOU can "proove" something.

You can try but I doubt anybody could possibly make it any worse for me than I already find PvP.

Actually I can't.

I'm either too apathetic or too nice, but I don't have it in me to trash talk or grief.

That guy is still an assh*le though.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.