The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

My twenty Warzone matches.

DeLaaNie

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You are a troll that intentionally throws matches, and now you are brazen enough to post evidence on the official forums!

I'm just going to speculate you are from an imp guild and are throwing matches so your guildies can farm conquest points, thats the only rational explaination. Because the imp guilds that were farming pubs in regs last night are top of the conquest boards.

No matter, I already reported you, and if there is any justice Bioware will delete your account.

Edited by KevinQCowart

You are a troll that intentionally throws matches, and now you are brazen enough to post evidence on the official forums!

No matter, I already reported you, and if there is any justice Bioware will delete your account.

Justice.....?? really? This is still just a voluntary game right, i mean...noone is forcing you to play?

I should be easy pickings, yes:

http://postimg.org/image/a2f9xufd9/

apparently you were, pretty terrible. but your team were a bunch of idiots.................for not leaving the match. If they're dumb enough to get so blatantly trolled, then they deserve the loss.

It's regs. If this happened in ranked, all those "Ban this guy" would have a point.

Regs are supposed to be nobody-cares and you can do silly stuff.

I would normally agree with you, but Bioware changed the conquest system so that you can't spam crafting to blow up your guilds conquest points. Now, warzones and GSF are the only fast and repeatable ways to farm conquest points.

Ah. :The typical badmouthing of everything that is below them by sworn elitists.

The typical thing.

I don't do ranked, thank you. Never was good enough, and I feel like I'm getting less coordinated by the week.

Regs (and GSF) were supposed to be casual. They're full of take-things-too-seriously types:the double premades who think they're awesome because they bash noobs in PvE gear, the you-fail-at-[role]-and-life types, and the occasional seriously good team.

If anyone wants to prove how "awesome" they are, that's what ranked is for. Regs are for trying stuff and shouldn't be taken seriously ever. They shouldn't be so serious anyone tries to sabotage any teams, and they shouldn't be so serious anyone should want to run a double premade just so they can win.

The sad thing is the way to make a place for "casual" PvP is to make everything ranked so all the no-skills types can last long enough to learn things and get skills because they aren't stuck against premades who will just primary them.

Edited by ALaggyGrunt

apparently you were, pretty terrible. but your team were a bunch of idiots.................for not leaving the match. If they're dumb enough to get so blatantly trolled, then they deserve the loss.

Even if all of my teammates had left, that wouldn't have prevented me from getting my twenty games completed. Plus, how would I have earned seven MVPs:

http://postimg.org/image/q4ldsp3rt/full/

Also, you don't know what the word "troll" means.

Edited by DeLaaNie