Alliance starfighters

Firelieutenant

With te release of kotfe I'd like some alliance starfighters and zakuul starfighters that were "captured". They say the republic and empire are working together but we all know they have special interests and still fighting each other. I know new game modes and maps aren't kn the picture but a space battle over zakuul or odessen would be nice. I know in chapter 9 there was a new alliance type ship that had some sort of gattling guns on it. Can we get a skin like that or new starfighter from this new expansion.

With te release of kotfe I'd like some alliance starfighters and zakuul starfighters that were "captured". They say the republic and empire are working together but we all know they have special interests and still fighting each other. I know new game modes and maps aren't kn the picture but a space battle over zakuul or odessen would be nice. I know in chapter 9 there was a new alliance type ship that had some sort of gattling guns on it. Can we get a skin like that or new starfighter from this new expansion.

The Koth shuttle ought to be doable since it is two TZ-24's mirrored together. That's the ship with the "gattling gun." The alliance starfighter you refer to, in Admiral Aygo's military hangar, is simply a nearly solid red version of the existing novadive, very doable if they would ever release new paint jobs and color kits, purchasable with ship requisition or fleet req to keep it as an incentive to continue playing the actual GSF game instead of doing a bunch of ground game flashpoints to obtain a bomber paint job. But I digress.

What is the Zakuul starfighter? Do you mean the Skytrooper drop pods?

I think I'd be happy for almost any bone thrown to us at this point, even if there are very serious concerns with ship balance still outstanding.

Edited by phalczen