If I Subscribe Will I Get The 60 Character Creation?

LordValnor

I have the 7 days sub trial going on, if I enter my CC info and become an active subscriber will I get the level 60 character creation? Will I also get Cartel Coins today or not until I am billed? I know Knights of the Fallen Empire is free to those who sub, I am considered a subscriber but does not level me do the instant 60 creation.

1. While the Game says you are a Subscriber, infact you only have sub level access so no KotFE and no lvl 60
  2. Buddy of mine subscribed in late December and got his lvl 60 Char so I guess you will too
  3. Cartel Coins are awarded on the date you are billed and then every 30 days, at the moment they might even bee a few weeks late

Hope that helps.

Edited by hof_th

Hi guys, is it possible is i use my existing character to be use to play at Knights of the fallen empire ? I don't intend to create new lvl 60 character although i have the option/token.

Sure, once you hit 60 and are a Subscriber you can start KotFE from the Mission Console on your Ship, you will however temporarily loose access to your Companions and any Class and Planetary Quests will no longer be available.