Ambassador Jirrik Decoration on the Fleet Vendor Bugged

Allamirr

I just purchased the Ambassador Jirrik Decoration off of Ambassador Jirrik Vendor in the Bazaar on the Imperial side Fleet. Instead of unlocking his Decoration, it unlocked Ambassador Ky lee from the Republic Fleet side Decoration and shows i used his even though its still locked in my Decorations collection. I looked on Ambassador Ky'lee on a republic toon and it shows the same. So that means you can not get Ambassador Jirrik's Decoration at all.

Before anyone wastes 10 Gree Hylixes, 13 Bounty Contracts and 15 Rakghul Tokens, dont try and buy the Ambassador Jirrik Decoration its bugged.

So frustrating.

Edited by Allamirr

Just made that mistake, now i have two Ky'Lee and no Jirrik, very disappointed as they were to represent my opposite faction stronghold greeters. Had a similar issue in the past with Gree Pillar Lights, took months before that was fixed.

On a side note, the pvp decoration vendor's on both fleets, Republic and Imperial, only have the the "Imperial Generator Node" decoration, no Republic one to be found although both are listed in decorations.

Edited by Khangus

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for the heads up! I just got enough of each currency to buy this decoration but now I know to hold on to them for now. Would've hated waiting weeks to go through all the different events again for one decoration. :(

Hopefully is fixed with 4.1. :rolleyes:

Edited by Kataret