Novadive New Year's - Jedi Cov - Jan. 24th

FlavivsAetivs

Novadive New Year's!

Clarion Christmas was a huge success, so we're doing yet another event!

RULES: Only Novadives

WHERE: Jedi Covenant, Sunday, January 24th, 6PM-11 PM EST (11 PM-4 AM GMT). Try and be there early!

FACTION: Well you can only fly a Novadive Pub side soo...

TEAMSPEAK: I am actually unsure whether our guild will be able to provide it as the guy who was running it left, but we will try and make it available.

VOTE: This time we're going to try a raffle. If anyone has a good online raffle thing then I'd appreciate a PM. All you have to do to register is show up and fly a Novadive.

PRIZE: 3 Mil, 1 Grand Starfighter Pack, and an Ocula (Imp version of the Skybolt).

** Note: I automatically disqualify myself from winning as event organizer. **

~ Eudoxia

Edited by FlavivsAetivs

Shameless bump.

Orrunell has a mumble channel he has provided us for the event. I don't have mumble, but if you do I will give out the info at the event.

Unfortunately this time I was unable to procure a special starfighter as a reward, the GTN ones were all 10-mil-ish. I will grab some grand starfighter packs though if I see them.

~ Eudoxia

Shameless bump.

Orrunell has a mumble channel he has provided us for the event. I don't have mumble, but if you do I will give out the info at the event.

Unfortunately this time I was unable to procure a special starfighter as a reward, the GTN ones were all 10-mil-ish. I will grab some grand starfighter packs though if I see them.

~ Eudoxia

Well that just won't do. Let me check my alts, I'm pretty sure I have a CM ship laying around somewhere.

Hey guys. So last night was once again a success, we had 21 participants and we unexpectedly saw Buggles on imp side. We don't know if he was recording but if he was, it would be great to have some vids!

I'm trying to find a good raffle site to generate the winner. I might use the in-game /roll and link a screenshot.

~ Eudoxia

Edited by FlavivsAetivs

It was fun, thanks for putting it together. Lots of familiar faces (even Battledress!) and some entertaining games. My personal favorite was that Mesas dom with our 8 Novas versus a team of not-terrible imps flying largely bombers & gunships. They probably had no idea what was going on...we 3-capped them at times. Lulz were had.