Geting Help

Death-Speed

Why is it so hard to get help ingame can anyone plz help me it been over 2 week now

Sure, I can help. You have a problem. To fix it, you must change the thing that's wrong. You must fill what's empty. You must empty what's full. You must scratch where it itches.

Oh, that's not helping? Maybe you could shed some light on what problem you need help with, then.

None of us can help you until you state what problem you're having.

If you're still trying to recover a character you deleted, make sure you give CS as much info as possible: Character name, species, level, class, server.

Also realize that your issue is a self inflicted problem so it might take a back seat to players who are having problems caused by a flaw in the game.

Edited by Unchosen

5 threads created for one subject - Check

Put as little detail in post as possible - Check

Ignore every response that says CALL THEM - Check

Yes, I think you are finished with the checklist! Seriously, how many people have told you to call them? Have you done that yet? If I hadn't seen all the other threads you created in every part of the forums, I would not have had any idea what this thread was about. May I suggest in the future, when asking on the forums for help, actually putting out full and complete sentences?

Now, why you would ask for help on something only CS can do on community forums, I don't know. Make a post about how long it takes to get a response from ticket system. Rant about that. But seriously, we can't help you.

And CALL THEM!

I need help to get back my delete ppl. I didn't know that you use that free lvl 60 ppl and you lvl up by 1 lvl you can't delete the ppl and make a new lvl 60. This wht I need help whit I give them the ppl name lvl spe and class. And now it been like 2 weeks now trying to ask why is this it taking so long time to get help. And all of you guys getting all mad that I am not telling you the way you wht me to but that not how it work but ty. And if I do tell you all wht I need you maybe try to make that ppl name and take the name. And that why you don't tell anyone that. All I am asking why is it so god damm hard to get help that all I asking ng but ty all for the hard to get help in game that how ppl leave a lot of memo game. It make ppl mad you have all this time that none there to help you out in this game. But this game is very fun to play and I love Star Wars so much that I will pick it over anything els in life. Ty all of the game ppl that make this game fun and to meet new ppl every day. Edited by Death-Speed

So, you're saying you want a character restoration.

They can do that. I suspect that it will take a while, though, as this time of year they were all gone for a bit for the holidays, and you submitted a ticket during that time ("like two weeks ago").... You're one of many.

I think that restorations are supposedly sped up by using the word "Scooby" in the subject line, IIRC.

If not, though, it took them a month to get back to me on a broken story issue I had with my main in late November. In the end, a patch fixed the issue about 1.5 weeks before they ever responded to me, and then, as an apology, they sent me a mail crate with five XP boosts, Bind on Pickup, for my level 65 character. It was truly an empathetic act of brilliance! :rolleyes:

Given that warning, I suggest making one (or a few) new characters while you wait, and enjoy other aspects of the game!

Edited by -Wes-

I'm just going to put this here...

Hey everyone!

Over the past few days we’ve seen a marked increase in the number of players submitting Start@60 tickets related to getting their tokens returned, including a number of people who deleted level 61-65 characters expecting to get a token back. So, to reiterate what Eric explained, but also to try and clarify what to expect, here’s a list of things to consider:

1. If you are subscribed using a 7-day Referral, you are not eligible for KotFE, nor do you receive a Start@60 token. If you convert to a full subscription, KotFE, 2 additional character slots and a Start@60 token will then be granted to your account.
  2. If you use the token and level the character to 61 or higher, you are no longer eligible for a token refund. Deleting your character at that point is the same as deleting any other character you have created. If you need to restore one of these characters, you will have to submit a request to Customer Service.
  3. If you did delete a Level 61 or higher character and thought you would have your token returned, please be aware that Customer Service will simply restore the character you deleted. Due to the number of people who made this mistake, it’s going to take a number of days to get through the queue. Please be patient.
  4. If you again delete the character restored by Customer Service, thinking it will generate a new token, we’ve instructed Customer Service not to restore the character a second time. This is the same policy followed for all character restorations. Please use caution when deleting your characters (this is one of the key reasons we ask you to type DELETE before we actually remove a character from your list).
  5. Submitting multiple tickets about the same issue will not help your situation. Tickets are being handled in the order they were received, but submitting a new ticket may lower your priority in the queue. We are working closely with Customer Service to get everyone’s tickets handled. Again, please continue to be patient.

Thanks for your understanding!

Tait

After looking over the OP's other threads he's started, I've come to the conclusion that he has some serious issues.

He'll probably ignore Vhaegrant's post altogether. He, like so many others that have had problems with the insta-level 60's didn't read into what they were buying and end up posting here and making themselves look completely foolish.

I did learn one thing that wasn't covered in the level 60 character FAQ: If you transfer a free, or token, level 60, then delete it, you will not get your token back. But mine was free so I wasn't out anything aside from some credits I forgot to unload.

I need help to get back my delete ppl. I didn't know that you use that free lvl 60 ppl and you lvl up by 1 lvl you can't delete the ppl and make a new lvl 60. This wht I need help whit I give them the ppl name lvl spe and class. And now it been like 2 weeks now trying to ask why is this it taking so long time to get help. And all of you guys getting all mad that I am not telling you the way you wht me to but that not how it work but ty. And if I do tell you all wht I need you maybe try to make that ppl name and take the name. And that why you don't tell anyone that. All I am asking why is it so god damm hard to get help that all I asking ng but ty all for the hard to get help in game that how ppl leave a lot of memo game. It make ppl mad you have all this time that none there to help you out in this game. But this game is very fun to play and I love Star Wars so much that I will pick it over anything els in life. Ty all of the game ppl that make this game fun and to meet new ppl every day.

We aren't asking you to tell us the name(s) of the character(s) you deleted. Putting that information *here* does indeed do you no good. Also, accusing everyone of wanting to maliciously take the name(s) you created then deleted isn't going to win you friends.

That said, you do have to tell CS all that info: the name, the class, the advanced class, the level, the server, anything else you can remember. You put that info in your in-game ticket, not in a forum post.

(Last point, a sort of morbid curiosity about the highlighted sentence... Are you seriously saying that playing this game is better than sex? :eek:)