I would GLADLY pay for these Microtransactions

Vagessel

It's unethical because someone admits to wanting to pay micro transactions and Bioware/EA giving them the chance to do it?

Really?

EAware's current payment model is a pay-2-win cash shop with most patch updates and content releases supplementing it.

Edited by RakghoulsRTrolls

EAware's current payment model is a pay-2-win cash shop with most patch updates and content releases supplementing it.

The CM isn't pay to win as there is nothing in the CM that gives you an unfair advantage over another player who doesn't purchase items from the CM. Aika onlines CS was pay to win as it offered full armor and weapons that greatly increased your power compared to someone without it.

Edited by Anaesha

The only P2W Items are the PVE Space Mission items and the Color Crystals.

Everything else is cosmetic fluff that does not give you an advantage over anyone else.

Edited by Reno_Tarshil

Yeah, that long hair with that spanking new blonde really gave my girl the extra stats she needed to totally pwn that warzone... :D

Also felt the boost of the new chiss skin color when doing ops... :D

lol

The only P2W Items are the PVE Space Mission items and the Color Crystals.

Everything else is cosmetic fluff that does not give you an advantage over anyone else.

Hell I don't even consider the crystals P2W since you can buy them on the GTN if you got the creds.

My guess he is either a troll just doing it for kicks or a dumb *** who didn't even look at the date of the original post and thought they were asking for things we already have in game hence the lol.

And he had to go back to like page 762 to find it ......

Not sure how you got this......

Good to know you support unethical business practices.

....from this.....

Hey if people want to pay extra, do you blame them for wanting to make extra money?

I accuse you of being me in disguise.

See, I can make absolutely silly accusations that have nothing to do with the comment made as well.

You don't like the current financial model in place. I get that. What I don't get is the animosity toward other community members as a result.

We didn't design the dang thing. Point your hostility toward the source of your grief.

Edited by LordArtemis

We didn't design the dang thing. Point your hostility toward the source of your grief.

Well, wouldn't the source of the grief be the gaming community? Ultimately is consumers of a product do not like the product or the methods of selling said product, the product and perhaps the company, will fail. We see then, in the case of the current gaming industry and community, Cash Shops are much liked and much desired.

What escapes most people is this little thing called Life. Now, in Life, you can sometimes get things you like. Sometimes Life moves along with smooth sailing. Most of the time, however, Life is a bit rockier than that. Life often isn't fair. More often than not, you will find things you do not like in Life. The sooner that one accepts the fact that there are many things in Life that people like, and you may not, the sooner you can get through Life a much happier person.

In other words, people really need to get over themselves. Deal with the reality that Cash Shops are popular and desired by today's gaming community, or find a new hobby to enjoy.

Edited by TravelersWay

Well, wouldn't the source of the grief be the gaming community? Ultimately is consumers of a product do not like the product or the methods of selling said product, the product and perhaps the company, will fail. We see then, in the case of the current gaming industry and community, Cash Shops are much liked and much desired.

What escapes most people is this little thing called Life. Now, in Life, you can sometimes get things you like. Sometimes Life moves along with smooth sailing. Most of the time, however, Life is a bit rockier than that. Life often isn't fair. More often than not, you will find things you do not like in Life. The sooner that one accepts the fact that there are many things in Life that people like, and you may not, the sooner you can get through Life a much happier person.

In other words, people really need to get over themselves. Deal with the reality that Cash Shops are popular and desired by today's gaming community, or find a new hobby to enjoy.

I understand your point and to some degree I think people like having the cash shop, BUT (a big but) I don't know if people like it to the extent we have it here.

Nearly everything that comes out cosmetic is put into gambling packs, the price to unlock the Jedi armor set is like 15 bucks and just to add insult to injury, after you buy an item...you have to buy it again to unlock it for your legacy, something that is unnecessry. Sometimes that's like an additional 8 dollars

It one thing to choose to pay and another thing to pay because there is no other way to obtain new items. While you can find it on the GTN, someone still bought it

In like the idea of idea of a middle ground but it's too much focus on paying coins for everything cosmetic, even old retired armor sets are being resold now and still to this day, character appearance designer is still cartel coin only, that's not cool

Edited by kirorx