Chapter skipping

SenorShankALot

Not sure if this is the right place to post this question but I figured it's story related so maybe it's most fitting here.

I have been doing the chapters lately, gotten to the point where I defeated Revan, the Emperor escaped and made a mess of Ziost, I went back down to Ziost and did everything except those huge beasts cause I was only able to get 2 players on board which is too little considering one of them had almost 10 mill health.

Anyway after leaving Ziost I was sent to Oricon by Darth Marr and also got 'Chapter 1: The Hunt' is a playable option, when I tried to start it I got a message saying i'm about to skip a major story plot etc, I figured I had to do Oricon first so I did everything except the Op where you face the Dread Masters, but still when I got back to my ship and wanted to start The Hunt I still get the message that i'm about to skip a major story plot, what is it that I have missed up until this point?

If you already did Forged Alliances, Shadow of Revan and Ziost, you won't miss anything else.

The warning is because these storylines will be closed when you start KotFE and you won't be able to run them anymore (but the dailies on Rishi, Yavin and Ziost will still be available)

You sure of that? I think they are assumed to be already done and you're just stuck with the dailies.

I was able to do the Makeb storyline with an instant lvl 60 Character and the Ilum and Oricon missions were also available to her.

I think the only ones you can't have and that are assumed done are:

- the first three chapters of your class stories obviously

- the Forged Alliance storyline

- Shadow of Revan

- Rise of the Emperor

I thinks it's may due to the fact that they are the only ones which are directly linked to the KOTFE story unlike the others.