When will we be able to customize the new companions?

ModelCitizen

Is it really that important to be able to put Lana in a slave bikini?

Well, given that there are plenty of companions running around NOT IN slave bikini outfits, why are you assuming the ANYONE or EVERYONE would want a slave bikini on Lana?

I have lots of companions is a variety of gear/looks - each tailored to THEM. That is all the OP is asking for - whether it is a slave bikini, relaxed uniform or any of the other of the multitude of outfits (and dyes) that are available. Simply put there is a need to have MY (KoFTE) companions be different from every other companion out there in a visible manner.

Well, given that there are plenty of companions running around NOT IN slave bikini outfits, why are you assuming the ANYONE or EVERYONE would want a slave bikini on Lana?

Becouse this is star wars. Companions not in slave bikini only exist becouse you can't put it on males :rak_09:

Since KotfE was launched i hoped we can put not needed but good looking Armor on all of the new Companions, expect Droids, Wookies, Beasts, etc.

And i still hope that it will become part of the Game cause it is really boring seeing 1000 and 1000 and 1000 Lana's that all look the same, wear the same.

for my PC's all Comp's had theyr own style matching my PC.

f.e. My Sniper wears the Gree Amor and so do all his Comp's expect Droids etc. that made em unic.

So i'm with the Opener of this.

When will it be that we can make all our new Comp's looking the way we the Players wanna have em?

/sign and /bump

Just said this in the other thread, but gotta keep the ball rollin!

This was the only disappointment for me in an otherwise great expansion. Please make some changes in a future patch that will allow us to customize our companions. :D

(also introduce some way to organize the crew skill window by influence please!)

Edited by heythereqt

Becouse this is star wars. Companions not in slave bikini only exist becouse you can't put it on males :rak_09:

That made me LoL for real (my roommate gave a *** look), cookies for you!

The optimist in me hopes it'll be when they introduce the new higher detail models and textures so we can make our own characters look as good as Arcann etc. Its a very very slim hope though.