Vette Conversations not working

Autumnpuma

My Sith Warrior is level 27 and hasn't had a conversation since removing her shock collar at around level 10 or so.

hmmm????????? which conversation are you referring to? Do you have enough affection points? You could gift her some and see if that sparkles her desire to talk to you. Also you need to be in a resting place such as stronghold, cantina or your personal ship. Some of the conversations have as prerequisite to be on your ship so.. try those stuff.

~Koko

Thanks for the responses. I've just finished with Nar Shaddaa (level 27) and I've had no conversations past the one where I removed her shock collar at level 10 or so. There is no prompt for conversations with her in the fleet cantina or on my ship. She's at level 10 influence.

My choices have been mostly dark side with some light side, but I don't think this makes a difference.

I'd fill out a bug report in-game but the system seems to be down (at least for me). Bug report screen just says 'Updating...' and won't allow any tickets to be sent.

• 3 weeks later...