Friday Night Fights - Hosted by The Squirtle Squad

Deimosmp

Hey Harbinger,

Tonight I am inviting the Imperial PvP community to an event on our guild's Flagship, Pikachu's Goodbye. Come and join us and engage in duels and PvP talk amongst your fellow PvPers. During the event people will be dueling and queuing for Solo/Grouped ranked matches.

My goal is to help the PvP community thrive and stay alive until the new season starts. Along with people in the community meeting their future competition and potential ranked teammates.

The rules are simple. No racism or bigotry will be tolerated on the ship. PvP promotes rivalry. That is common knowledge. So you're welcome to trash talk. But if you exceed my threshold for tolerating stupidity you will be banned from the ship and future events that I hold on my ship. Above all, have fun.

What you need to know:

_________________________________________________________________________________

Location: The Squirtle Squad flagship -Pikachu's Goodbye Will be accessible through the public stronghold directory.

Day and Time: Tomorrow January 8th starting at 9pm EST. (The flagship will open to the public 15 minutes prior to starting the event.

There are no entree fees. The only requirement is that you keep the local chat PvP related and be a good sport. I'm welcoming the less experienced, but hopefuls, of the PvP community to join us as well.

_________________________________________________________________________________

If you have any questions feel free to reply here or contact me in game. I hope to see you guys there!

Edited by Deimosmp

Is Pikachu really leaving the game or is that name of of your guild ship? I met a player named Pkachu. I would have to agree about the pvp lately it's been getting a bit stale, but maybe it's just me. Edited by Knockerz

The more people that show up the better. People can use this opportunity to scout out future potential teammates or competition. I'm hoping that we can keep the team ranked scene from becoming stale. You can even come to just be a lurker. There is nothing wrong with that. But I encourage people to break out of their comfort zones and risk defeat at the hands of your fellow PvPers in an effort to grow and learn about the class you're playing as well as who you're playing against.

-D

More information for those who are still on the fence. The main deck of the Pikachu's Goodbye has two dueling pits as well as a main flat arena dueling deck. Each represents their own theme. "Stealther's Wet Dream" features heavy foliage with average line of sight objects. "Showdown" features a battle torn dueling pit with broken down droids and plenty of line of sight objects to practice around. The Main Dueling deck is a flat surfaced arena setup with minimal line of sights.

Event starting in a few minutes! Head over to the Guild Flagship Directory and search for "Pikachu's Goodbye". Come over and engage in duels, PvP discussion with other players, while sitting in queues for solo/team ranked.

See you guys there.

-D

Thank you to everyone who came to our guildship and participated in the pvp event Darc set up! Hopefully you all enjoyed having a place to hang out inbetween ques for dueling and joking in chat/Discord. I was only able to be around for the start and end, but here is a brief album of screencaps I took throughout the event including duels and the arenas they took place in designed by Darc. Kue (DeluxeTryHard) also streamed during the event and you can check out his POV and content here.

Good ****, alot of people turned up and it was alot of fun. For those that couldn't make it or decided they had better thing's to do... you guys missed out on a gr8t time. They even set up a public Discord for the people that participated. We all had alot of good laughs and all around fun. :rak_04:

It was gr8t mate, I rate 8/8. :cool:

With enough support and attendance I'll make Friday Night Fights a regular thing. I'd like more feedback from those who participated. As well as give a big thanks to those that showed up. Thanks for the positive feedback you've given so far.

Awesome idea! Good luck, guys. Hopefully Dethla sees it. He sounded like he is having arena withdrawals lately.

Hey, I haven't wandered over to these server forums in awhile, was overjoyed to see this! I actually purchased a token( they're so cheap now), and decided to try assassin last night. I wasn't even "plugged in". I'll definitely be swinging her over to start learning how to play hatred.

Also to the OP, having one solid day of the week is a damn good idea. But for the rest of the days when some people are just hanging around, I'd also invite everyone to Infernal's guild ship. It's named "The Gravestone". We could use that one for tutorial duels that would prep up in comers for your Friday night main event, or I'll put a bounty on my head, lol.

Anyways, I've always dreamed of having something like this in place. Gg.

With enough support and attendance I'll make Friday Night Fights a regular thing. I'd like more feedback from those who participated. As well as give a big thanks to those that showed up. Thanks for the positive feedback you've given so far.

That's a great idea imo. Unfortunately I came back to the game the day after this event, would have loved to come lol :o