The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Darth Malgus vs Arcann?

adormitul

Who do you think will win a duel. There both beasts in combat tanks very powerful in the force but above that master in martial sense.

Yes Arcann defeated the PC whoever he is but he suffered from carbonite poisoning and still dies reach level 10 influence with the Alien Research team and you will get a mail that confirms this.

But Malgus was able to contend with 4 of the empires heroes yes its confirmed the empire defeated him not the Republic. He killed that battlemaster of the Jedi Order only as a sith apprentice. He killed countless jedi in the Great War and killed a good number of them in the attack on Jedi Temple.

Arcann did the same thing in the trailers so who is stronger Arcann or Malgus?

But Malgus was able to contend with 4 of the empires heroes yes its confirmed the empire defeated him not the Republic.

Curious what part of the game confirmed this? Would be great if it's true, from a story perspective but I haven't seen anything that actually backs this up. Would love the source please.

But to answer the question, Arcann. I feel that he was just created for the single purpose of being one of the most powerful force users out there, with the exception of his dad, his sister, and the outlander, and everyone else pretty much takes a back seat. In fact I would argue that he's meant to be stronger than the outlander, but it wouldn't be much of a game if plot didn't let you win eventually.

Arcann obliterates the outlander, whenever we see him or his sister for that matter they throw us around like rag doll and it only ever ends in either us running away or us being stabbed or both.

Bioware really didn't do a good job of making the PC feel important, sure all the NPC's say you're important and the only hope blah blah. Yet Senya can go 1 on 1 and beat Vaylin, we have to run away from Vaylin and Arcann gives us a total smack down. If I was the NPC's of the old republic I'd put more faith in Senya than the outlander, even with the power of the emperor we are weak.

Comparing Arcann and Malgus is sort of difficult the only real thoughts behind it would be it took 4 PC's to beat Malgus but on the flipside Arcann wrecks the PC 1 on 1.

Edited by RTCBrad

He obliterates the outlander, whenever we see him or his sister for that matter they throw us around like rag doll and it only ever ends in either us running away or us being stabbed or both.

Bioware really didn't do a good job of making the PC feel important, sure all the NPC's say you're important and the only hope blah blah. Yet Senya can go 1 on 1 and beat Vaylin, we have to run away from Vaylin and Arcann gives us a total smack down. If I was the NPC's of the old republic I'd put more faith in Senya than the outlander, even with the power of the emperor we are weak.

Well it is said that we suffer from the effects of carbonite poisoning by the hutt in our alliance and by mail we got from the hutt who says he found a scientist who has some knowledge of carbonite effects.

Edited by adormitul

Well it is said that we suffer from the effects of carbonite poisoning by the hutt in our alliance and by mail we got from the hutt who says he found a scientist who has some knowledge of carbonite effects.

Hmm i missed that, well if thats true it becomes more even i think, but i still think Arcann>Malgus as far as force power goes. I mean Malgus went toe to toe with 4 of the greatest warriors in whichever respected faction and out dueled the best duelists the jedi had of his era