Cartel Market Starfighters?

DarthBubba

I was just wondering what happened to the ships for Starfighter that were in the Cartel Market? I haven't played since KOTFE first came out. Been too busy with the holiday's and everything and I'm just getting back into it and went to buy a ship and they're gone. Where did they go? Or are they just giving subscribers the bonuses now that you used to get for buying one? If anybody can let me know what's going on I'd really appreciate it. Thanks. :csw_destroyer:

The cartel market ships are still available, but only "always" available directly from the hangar screen. There is now (though not currently available) a cartel market galactic starfighter pack that contains 1 random item from all of the previous cartel market Starfighter stuff. This pack can contain engine reactants, paint jobs, paint color modules, gun color modules, or cartel market ships. Also, the cosmetic items in the hangar purchasable with cc that have always been there still are.

The cartel market ships are still available, but only "always" available directly from the hangar screen. There is now (though not currently available) a cartel market galactic starfighter pack that contains 1 random item from all of the previous cartel market Starfighter stuff. This pack can contain engine reactants, paint jobs, paint color modules, gun color modules, or cartel market ships. Also, the cosmetic items in the hangar purchasable with cc that have always been there still are.

Ok, thanks so much for the information. I didn't even think to check the hangar. Sorry it took so long, I haven't been able to get online in a while. I appreciate all of the info everyone. :csw_destroyer: