Server down?

Trasid

Total bummer and rip off! Can't PvP and server que is 857, total whack job on game play tonight. The server is light with a 60 minute wait time!!! Just an observation, or curious, if you ban over 500 people from a game for hacking or other nefarious activities, would you not say maybe you should have tightened up your cyber security? Just saying maybe 1 or 2 of those people you banned might actually know more about computers than even your professionals? It is possible. :rolleyes: What's the excuse now?

Finally found an HK-41 part, (yeah i'm new. Deal with it.) and right before i can pick it up, i'm booted with an hour wait to get back in. *sigh*

ouch that was painful , i remember how it took me hours to get the hk parts

Edited by KumbayaGOD

I don't understand why there are never server updates on this site. I can see that Harbinger is down, but there is no information regarding why or for how long. If SW can post to Twitter, why can't they post to their website for those of us who don't like Twitter? :rak_02:

I don't understand why there are never server updates on this site. I can see that Harbinger is down, but there is no information regarding why or for how long. If SW can post to Twitter, why can't they post to their website for those of us who don't like Twitter? :rak_02:

Maybe they outsourced the site's content administration.

Yeah pretty big bummer. Noticed some weird things going on with the server while playing so I figured since I had finished one of my main mission quests I'd take a break, go get some cat food and when I come back, BOOM no more Harbinger. Now every time I log in it's asking me to create a new character on another server. Very lame. Guess I'll go find something else to do!

8 of my characters are on the Harbinger server and I can not log on. Curious why is the server down or offline? Shadowlands I have 3 characters but they are so low in levels its not worth playing them. :mad: Good job Bioware :mad: Didn't pay the electric bill?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?:D

I think its time the community takes over and is the source of all news/updates/help.

For the Community, By the Community.

Yeah pretty big bummer. Noticed some weird things going on with the server while playing so I figured since I had finished one of my main mission quests I'd take a break, go get some cat food and when I come back, BOOM no more Harbinger. Now every time I log in it's asking me to create a new character on another server. Very lame. Guess I'll go find something else to do!

Was the cat food good? :D

8 of my characters are on the Harbinger server and I can not log on. Curious why is the server down or offline? Shadowlands I have 3 characters but they are so low in levels its not worth playing them. :mad: Good job Bioware :mad: Didn't pay the electric bill?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?:D

DDoS attack on West Coast is all i know of.