The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

<The Forsaken> Now offering HM KP/EV gearing runs [E] and/or [R]

madgeniuz

Hello all, would like to announce <The Forsaken> has decided to offer HM EV/KP gearing runs to the public. Post 4.0 we have 5 Progression raid teams and have members who have cleared all HM content up to SoR on HM and our two best teams are 7/10 SoR HM respectively. We are more than qualified to assist. :D

We have toons on Empire (<The Forsaken>) and Republic (<Prestige Worldwide>) and can form groups to run gearing on either faction upon request.

Highlighted EV HM March 15-21

Highlighted EV HM (Only 224 Gear) - 25mil

Highlighted EV HM (224 drops + can add 220 drops for 5mil and/or mats for 4mil) - 29-35mil

Prices

All gear (No Mats) prices listed below:

EV/HP HM combo 20mil

EV HM 10mil

KP HM 10mil

All new Option - Gear + all mats (exotics and DMCs to you)

EV/KP HM combo 30mil

EV HM 16mil

KP HM 16mil

What gear you get: You will get from this gearing run the following: 220 set bonus gear 6/6 bonus of Belt, Gloves, Bracers, Boots, Legs and Chestpiece. Also will be a 220 earpiece, relic and a 220 mainhand.

Times available: We are available Mon, Tue, Thurs 4-6pm server time (PST), Wed and Fri 6pm or later Saturday anytime and Sunday before 6pm server time.We ask you give us at least 2-3 days advance notice of the day/time you would like so we can plan and get our raiders together and assigned roles for the run. With the number of raiders we have within our guild we are highly able to form a group any day of the week before or after our prog runs.

What info do we need:

Please contact us through our website <The Forsaken> and we will get back to you as soon as we can. Normally will respond within 24 hours on the site.

Voice chat through TS3 will be available if you wish to talk with us before and/or during the run.

Edited by madgeniuz

I did remember one thing to add. We do have available to offer the Highlighted EV or KP HM run. During a highlighted week the amount we ask for a single EV or KP HM that is highlighted would be 25 million credits. It is higher because we are limited as our own raiders have been trying to get 224 gear. We have available enough people to do 1-2 of these during the highlighted week.

Again please contact well ahead of time as this is not a common thing we can offer. You would receive the 224 gear from whichever the highlighted op would be. Again materials, decorations and for the highlighted week the 220 gear would be kept by our guild. Again we ask 25 million credits compensation for the run. If you have any questions feel free to PM me here or reply and I can answer right away.

Again this upcoming EV HM highlighted run we currently have 1 team of raiders available for a run. This is a first come first serve offer. Any other weeks will go back to our initial offer and I can update if there is still demand when KP HM highlighted is coming up. If we have more available we can possibly lower the asking price as well.

Ok needed to add something here, thanks for all the interested we have had several contact wishing to schedule and run with us over the last couple weeks and we have tried to accommodate any/all requests. We have many geared alts so multiple runs are never an issue!

We have also added support through our website so if you have an Enjin profile you can easily give your request, toon name and time available and we can schedule ASAP. Our current turn around time is around 3 days from contact to the actual run. If you wish to schedule please contact me via pm or you can fill out an *application HERE and we will contact you after.

*Please note for the application you will not receive "Approved" notification as we will contact you either in game or via PM. It will show pending all throughout the process and after completion of the run we will remove the application. This is to ensure that if you wish to schedule another run in the future you can use the same form repeatedly. Thanks everyone!

• 2 weeks later...

Wanted to bump as I know KP HM Highlighted is coming up soon, We will be available for I believe only 1 republic and 1 Imperial side run of KP Highlighted. These are first come first serve, after the spots are taken you will be notified we can no longer accept any more KP Highlighted runs. Normal EV/KP HM runs are still going on. We have gotten a lot of good response from this post from PMs, requests on our site and in game mail.

We are now asking that you please contact us via our WEBSITE. The reason is that I personally have handled 99% of communication and scheduling and if we use the website I have 2 other people that can respond, schedule and get everything organized.

Thanks everyone, as always if you have any questions let me know!

Hello, i have 5, 65s ready to move severs, im very expieried player, know all fight, I have a TANK, HEALER, DPS, and PVP toons, my main, is fully geared 220 fully augged, and i would like a guild to raid with. my main is a tank, but i can fill any spot. please let me know where i can go to sigh up for a place in your guild...Thanks

Hello, i have 5, 65s ready to move severs, im very expieried player, know all fight, I have a TANK, HEALER, DPS, and PVP toons, my main, is fully geared 220 fully augged, and i would like a guild to raid with. my main is a tank, but i can fill any spot. please let me know where i can go to sigh up for a place in your guild...Thanks

Hey there, glad you contacted us. If you are interested in joining us please just submit an Application on our website. Just helps us get some basic raiding info which you have almost listed here haha and your toon name and lets a few officers see it so when you are online we can get you an invite. Tanks and Healers are always highly needed for raid groups so I am sure we can fit you in somewhere for sure. Look forward to hearing from you soon!

• 2 weeks later...

We had good success out of the highlighted KP runs. Would just like to bump this back up, we still are offering the lowest prices on the server! Here are the current prices and a new option we are adding to our runs. Please contact us ASAP if you wish to set up a gearing run!

All gear (No Mats) prices listed below:

EV/HP HM combo 20mil

EV HM 10mil

KP HM 10mil

All new Option - Gear + all mats (exotics and DMCs to you)

EV/KP HM combo 30mil

EV HM 16mil

KP HM 16mil

Edited by madgeniuz

• 3 weeks later...

Updated for March 15-21 EV Highlighted is BACK!

We currently have 1 on schedule and have available enough to schedule an additional 1 Pub side and 1-2 Imp side. We do them on a first come first serve basis and try to accommodate as many people as possible.

Prices for a run are as follows.

224 gear only - 25mil

220 gear adds 5mil - 30mil

All materials adds 4mil - 29mil

224, 220 and all mats cost - 33mil (2mil off for whole package)

(note on the application it will not show the 2mil discount but upon an officer's response we will acknowledge/confirm it if you are paying for all the drops)

Hey there, are you still running ops for a entire set of 224? I sent in a private message to the owner of this thread, haven't heard back yet.

my apologies I did not receive an email notifying me of a PM. I sent a PM back in response to you question.

when is the next priority KP? any idea?

Unfortunately, due to declining raid team members <The Forsaken> is closing up shop on gearing runs. We've been reduced from 5 Raid Teams to 2 due to the lack of interest/content.

Thank you to all our frequent purchasers and 1 timer buyers! We'll see you when more content is released!