How can they even think that it's because....

Cretinus

Our "beloved" guarded healer-sorcs, how can they even think that it's because they're great players? How dare they believe that the rest of the world is a bunch of bads?

These individuals stand there while focussed by 2-3, HP bar doesn't move, they press one or two buttons, heal themselves, heal the rest of the group, no stress, and yet they think that it's some skill that was given to them by the divine force?

Why do we have to endure these fellows? Why?

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sigh thats becuz thow world is most of bads but i dont always play my sorc heals i play all 3 healing classes my op heals : https://www.instagram.com/p/_o4JOTL7WF/

my merc :

sorc :

my op outhealed my sorc and your saying ? i hate to say it but yes latley on harb theres been so many bad dps that cant even get past 100k dps in a reg wz yt they complain and its more common then you think .Sorcs are not invinciable even with guard if you have decent dps n know how to take them down even the best fall down . As for the other healing classes they are fine .

You needn't even try to convince cretinus..

There is a problem of Sorc healers being far above the ops/mercs, and merc heals being far below sorcs/ops. If you don't believe this is true, have some numbers from the Harbinger Leaderboards:

Overall Healing - Operative and Scoundrel

1. Vibeke (7,269,512)

2. Hottie (6,313,476)

3. Not'Hottie (6,102,163)

4. Chaf'orm'bintra (4,633,486)

5. Vixi (3,902,115)

Overall Healing - Mercenary and Commando

1. Bananabraids (5,430,865)

2. Somerville (5,393,607)

3. Lowkeyhottie (4,905,341)

4. Xmai (4,060,067)

5. Glitterqt (4,009,049)

Overall Healing - Sage and Sorcerer.

1. Zaravia (10,494,096)

2. Lloru (7,946,086)

3. Chronicpuff (7,454,627)

4. Granny-panties (6,024,450)

5. Raiìden (5,757,543)

In overall healing Mercs<Operatives<Sorcs. The top merc healing is below the bottom sorc heals. That isn't balanced.

Healing Per Second - Operative and Scoundrel

1. Hottie (6835.22)

2. Hottie (6412.6)

3. Chaf'orm'bintra (6408.69)

4. Zulleh (5664.95)

5. Vibeke (5661.61)

Healing Per Second - Mercenary and Commando

1. Cementboots (5603.23)

2. Somerville (5496.03)

3. Bananabraids (5439.25)

4. Lowkeyhottie (5378.66)

5. Glitterqt (5171.72)

Healing Per Second - Sage and Sorcerer

1. Cand'ee (7813.76)

2. Zaravia (7517.61)

3. Zaravia (7163.21)

4. Denahya (6269.45)

5. Guán-yu (6136.05)

Same thing as before in overall healing, mercs don't get anywere close to sorc heals.

The question we should be asking is:

-Should we boost Operative and merc heals to equal sorc heals?

-Or should we nerf sorc heals, and buff merc heals in order to bring them in line with operatives.

Our "beloved" guarded healer-sorcs, how can they even think that it's because they're great players? How dare they believe that the rest of the world is a bunch of bads?

These individuals stand there while focussed by 2-3, HP bar doesn't move, they press one or two buttons, heal themselves, heal the rest of the group, no stress, and yet they think that it's some skill that was given to them by the divine force?

Why do we have to endure these fellows? Why?

Ok mind you i play on 15 fps so be weary .......Sadly many of it as of recently is a L2P issue . Now im no sorc defender i do main one for pvp but as of latley im really getting into my merc dps/healing working on two sets im enjoying it so far they are not under powered by no means and neither is operative. ill give some proof sure i cant take pics of the whole score board bcuz my phone can only fit so much on the screen but ill show you . Now by no means am i bragging about any of the heals im just showing its possible to obtain these heals any of the healing classes . Im not asking to be in like a hall of swtor fame or anything im just tryign to prove a point that mercs and ops are also fine .

Sorc healer :https://www.instagram.com/p/_g7HnHr7Uv/

Op healer :https://www.instagram.com/p/_o4JOTL7WF/

Merc heals :https://www.instagram.com/p/_9DQDRL7fZ/

mind you im in the process of still augmenting and min maxing my merc heals but they have great burst capabilities . Mercs are no way under powered .... same with operatives... Its really peoples player skills the next time i out heal a sorc again on my merc or op ill try n screenshot it the best i can . It also depends on how the team is . I hate to say it but lately esp on harb i noticed i pvp regs 24/7 that not many good dps are out there most that i see lately is 400k max granted some known ppl and the premades will have 1 mil + thats bcuz player skill . Shoot half the time its a focus issue we players mark heals . Then you get the dps that would rather focus the tank they cant even kill for half the match esp in 4v4s . I think that is the problem its rare that good dps focus heals sometimes they do but as a healer in the battlefield i see it constantly dps is always focusing the really good guard swap tank and letting healers free cast then they complain about too many healers like really ? How about just focus and interrupt once they use all cooldown n separate us from our tanks its not hard premades get it . Also its not the communities fault that your guild doesn't group up with you or that you dont know how to dps or focus certain target or pick a class that your not good at either. So no im not a sorc white knight i play all healing classes and i enjoy them all and i think they do fine ive been playing for about 3 yrs now and its still the same concept it hasn't changed. You have every right to disagree with me im not here to argue im just saying things from a healers point of view . Now if this post offends you then by all means you can fill out a butthurt report for it bcuz my opinion is stated and it is what it is .:D

Edited by LordKitana

There is a problem of Sorc healers being far above the ops/mercs, and merc heals being far below sorcs/ops. If you don't believe this is true, have some numbers from the Harbinger Leaderboards:

Overall Healing - Operative and Scoundrel

1. Vibeke (7,269,512)

2. Hottie (6,313,476)

3. Not'Hottie (6,102,163)

4. Chaf'orm'bintra (4,633,486)

5. Vixi (3,902,115)

Overall Healing - Mercenary and Commando

1. Bananabraids (5,430,865)

2. Somerville (5,393,607)

3. Lowkeyhottie (4,905,341)

4. Xmai (4,060,067)

5. Glitterqt (4,009,049)

Overall Healing - Sage and Sorcerer.

1. Zaravia (10,494,096)

2. Lloru (7,946,086)

3. Chronicpuff (7,454,627)

4. Granny-panties (6,024,450)

5. Raiìden (5,757,543)

In overall healing Mercs<Operatives<Sorcs. The top merc healing is below the bottom sorc heals. That isn't balanced.

Healing Per Second - Operative and Scoundrel

1. Hottie (6835.22)

2. Hottie (6412.6)

3. Chaf'orm'bintra (6408.69)

4. Zulleh (5664.95)

5. Vibeke (5661.61)

Healing Per Second - Mercenary and Commando

1. Cementboots (5603.23)

2. Somerville (5496.03)

3. Bananabraids (5439.25)

4. Lowkeyhottie (5378.66)

5. Glitterqt (5171.72)

Healing Per Second - Sage and Sorcerer

1. Cand'ee (7813.76)

2. Zaravia (7517.61)

3. Zaravia (7163.21)

4. Denahya (6269.45)

5. Guán-yu (6136.05)

Same thing as before in overall healing, mercs don't get anywere close to sorc heals.

The question we should be asking is:

-Should we boost Operative and merc heals to equal sorc heals?

-Or should we nerf sorc heals, and buff merc heals in order to bring them in line with operatives.

i dont even go by this to compare they were in premades and prob had 2 tanks and 2 healers granted bcuz of who they are were talking bout ppl who play that are not that well known as they are .

i dont even go by this to compare they were in premades and prob had 2 tanks and 2 healers granted bcuz of who they are were talking bout ppl who play that are not that well known as they are .

But if we assume all the people on the leaderboards had 2 tanks and 2 healers, it would still be the same basis for comparison.

But if we assume all the people on the leaderboards had 2 tanks and 2 healers, it would still be the same basis for comparison.

if they didnt have an extra tank (shank tanks) and or back up healers esp if these are counted from regs then yes they have peeps carrying them for those numbers . i doubt they could get them on their own with out being ina premade im just saying . And tbh its hrd to take it serisoulty when the same person is in multiple categories on multiple toons too lel .

Oh boy let me explain here

No. Sorry, but no. It's too much. There is no excuse.

I speak to people. They tell me that from the moment they see that marked sorc-healer head approaching, they feel like quitting. Actually, they feel like vomiting. Because the fun is over. There will be no recaps. There will be no kills. There will be no objectives. There will be nothing other than a whole army of players trying to shut down one solo derp, instead of playing the WZ the way it's intended to be played. It's revolting, it's disgusting and it's enfuriating to have to play against this aberration of a freak specc.

Edited by Cretinus

I speak to people. They tell me that from the moment they see that marked sorc-healer head approaching, they feel like quitting. Actually, they feel like vomiting. Because the fun is over. There will be no recaps. There will be no kills. There will be no objectives. There will be nothing other than a whole army of players trying to shut down one solo derp, instead of playing the WZ the way it's intended to be played. It's revolting, it's disgusting and it's enfuriating to have to play against this aberration of a freak specc.

i take down super good sorc heals no prob when i respec dps on my merc its called make them.bubble yhen burst them down interupt knock back way from tank then net omce they hit 40% most will be dumb n run thinking they can outheal merc net lel funniest thing . So short summery merc =sorc deaths confirmed . on average i get 1mil+ dmg on my merc in dps spec n in heal spec i get 1 mil+ same with engin sniper so rasy to take down sorcs its not even funny .

Cretinus, please, take a break from this game. You are so badly unhappy, I am worried for you. Please, just do something else for a while and do some soul searching. You are self-obsessed and consumed by misery and petty envy. You need to learn contentment and empathy before you pick up another warzone. You are not cooping with what competitive nature the game has in its PvP aspect.

:rolleyes:

...These individuals stand there while focussed by 2-3, HP bar doesn't move, they press one or two buttons, heal themselves, heal the rest of the group, no stress...

Come on this is completely absurd and blatantly false. :rolleyes:

If you face competent players focusing you you're guaranteed to die(eventually), the only way you can survive that is with a stronger DPS presence on your team that also peels for you or a good tank. As a sorc healer(or any healer), your team mates make a big difference as to how well you perform, for example if your DPS are sub par and theirs are not you are in trouble.

The issue here is L2P.

Edited by NotAnyOldName
dat spelling doe

i take down super good sorc heals no prob when i respec dps on my merc its called make them.bubble yhen burst them down interupt knock back way from tank then net omce they hit 40% most will be dumb n run thinking they can outheal merc net lel funniest thing . So short summery merc =sorc deaths confirmed . on average i get 1mil+ dmg on my merc in dps spec n in heal spec i get 1 mil+ same with engin sniper so rasy to take down sorcs its not even funny .

No you dont.... Stop lying to these people there is no way you burst down a sorc with a gaurd like that no way lies you tell bro. And what people are not reading is OP Mentioned gaurded healers not healers on theyre own gaurded....

Your tracer missle does 1.5k damage your biggest hit HSM does a meager 5k than rail shot proced 5 stacks 6k at max.

So how are you bursting this walking wall down again do you have some kind of super merc or something?

Lies you tell, lies!!!

Edited by metaldudie

You must play is some awful teams. Do you queue in a premade of bads? Even pugs don't struggle the way you suggest. Seriously, I do not have the problems you have playing this game, so what is the issue there I wonder.

I love the advice you dish out btw, this is utterly priceless given your whining about Sages.

Top tier DPS above 4k is where I am. Have you tried to refrain from klicking your usual PvE rotation? If you'd follow a more PvP oriented approach, you could easilly hit 1k DPS. This would be an acceptable start for a long term back-paddling PvE-klicker. People would surely understand.

Happy Easter to you too.

It is blatantly evident that you are not in the top tier of anything, much less DPS.

I would love to hear about your "PVP oriented approach", do enlighten me. Funny how you fail to use those alleged skills in dealing with healers, and yet many others of us, have no issues whatsoever!

And, oops, here I find you whining about Hatred Assassins last year!

Stop fooling yourself, dude. It's not you who's brilliant, it's your hatred-specc that is severely OP. Enjoy the specc as long as it doesn't get nerfed, but please stop pretending that it's balanced.

Poor Cretin, you truly are at odds with the world aren't you.

But woah, here is another where you hated on Operatives and Smash Monkeys!

It's time for me to move on, folks.

I did the smash-moronkeys days, cause I was hoping that after something so stupid, balance would have to come.

I did the operative healer scúmbag times, cause they were so stupidly uber that the next step would necessarily have to be general balance, I thought.

Now we have shadows/assas that are perma immune to everything and can guard or DPS according to need; and we have VG/PTs that are actually melees but then are actually ranged but then are actually DPS but then are actually tanks but then can actually guard but then are immune to stuff but then... - well, whatever.

BW is obviously not interested in fixing balance - and me, I'm not interested in playing a game that lacks balance on purpose, as part of its business plan.

So, I'm out for good .

If you want my stuff (Server: The Red Eclipse), write me a PM.

You truly are priceless! Thought you left btw? Guess we are not that lucky!

You are very welcome! :rolleyes:

Edited by ThorgrimLutgen

No you dont.... Stop lying to these people there is no way you burst down a sorc with a gaurd like that no way lies you tell bro. And what people are not reading is OP Mentioned gaurded healers not healers on theyre own gaurded....

Your tracer missle does 1.5k damage your biggest hit HSM does a meager 5k than rail shot proced 5 stacks 6k at max.

So how are you bursting this walking wall down again do you have some kind of super merc or something?

Lies you tell, lies!!!

lying ? heres my deeps if u dint believe me https://www.instagram.com/p/-0YQdcL7RV/ also why dont you group up with me on harb sometime ill show you how to merc

Edited by LordKitana

Also i guess i know sorcs weaknesses simce i play a sorc healer too so like i know when the oh crap crap moment happens and how to take them down ive been playing since 2012 and i like to pvp with my guild and friends . So i also have every advclass ingame both factions . Ive played a decent amount of time in this game so yes im not lying like i said above group with me sometime btw . I came to harb from bastion so i have pvped quite alot and know most of the really good pvpers here and how they play so yes i think i know what im doing Edited by LordKitana

Sorces are killable. I do it on my shadow as either serenity or infiltration. When they have a tank with them - that's where it gets intersting. It takes a well coordinated team to separate and kill them (or just a whole ops group).

Sorces are overhealing right now, but they're not unkillable. You just need to be sharper on your dps, interrupts and CCs than on, say, a merc healer.

Cretinus, you should make a sorc healer! You might enjoy it m8. You know the old saying, "if you can't beat them..."

This. Or if not, you'll at least appreciate how hard (or not) it is to heal as a sorc.

Don't forget you're supposed to have fun in a game... Don't let the complaining turn into a habit ;)