mini games inside swtor

TurboDron

What's the point?

We have star fighter and mini missions on the ship. Of course we also have our useless ship as well.

So basically there are 3 different "types" of ships. Kinda strange. That's like if I had a character for PVP and another for PVE operations and 1 more for flashpoints.

Old star trek online ships system is better than SWTOR. They have ships like characters, and that is more fun.

Yeah, what's the point of a game. We have thousands of different games available, why is SWtoR even necessary?

If I remember correctly the Star Trek ships were some mixture of a traveling device and a character and you needed equipment for your ship(s) as well as for yourself and for your crew. And isn't collecting multiple sets of equipment exactly what you just complained about?

Edited by Danalon

What's the point?

We have star fighter and mini missions on the ship. Of course we also have our useless ship as well.

So basically there are 3 different "types" of ships. Kinda strange. That's like if I had a character for PVP and another for PVE operations and 1 more for flashpoints.

Old star trek online ships system is better than SWTOR. They have ships like characters, and that is more fun.

Got shot down a lot eh?

Yeah, what's the point of a game. We have thousands of different games available, why is SWtoR even necessary?

If I remember correctly the Star Trek ships were some mixture of a traveling device and a character and you needed equipment for your ship(s) as well as for yourself and for your crew. And isn't collecting multiple sets of equipment exactly what you just complained about?

I dont play GSF either.

I'm talking about that it's more fun when a ship and a character are close to each other.

In SWTOR it's totally different games - they could have just released GSF separately from SWTOR.

...and SWTOR doesnt even have space PVE group missions/operations.

I dont play GSF either.

I'm talking about that it's more fun when a ship and a character are close to each other.

In SWTOR it's totally different games - they could have just released GSF separately from SWTOR.

...and SWTOR doesnt even have space PVE group missions/operations.

I see where you're coming from, and I kind of agree...GSF has always been pretty much disconnected from the main game, I believe to its detriment. You've got companions as crew members, some piddling rewards (like decos purchasable with fleet comms), and conquest objectives, but those are really the only connections. If BW had done a better job integrating GSF into the rest of SWTOR I'm sure it would enjoy a larger player base.

That said, I don't really care, and I'll continue to GSF like a madman as long as I can. Because even as a minigame, it's that good. Sure, I'd prefer it if GSF was better integrated into the main game, but it is what it is.