The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Wildly disappointed with your streamlined game!

Coldflo

So I might just be speaking for myself here but Im extremely upset with all of the changes that youve made to your game. This doesnt even feel like the game I originally purchased and yes I did purchase! Youve picked it apart and now its only have of what it shouldve been and its not because content is lacking. I put in a ticket and said Im going back to play Kotor and I did that and I realized that you guys suck even more than I thought you did! Whats the point of having gear in this game? Whats the point of having companions? If I want to play with a game that has gear thats meant purely for cosmetic Id play barbies and dress and have tea with the best of them! Theres nothing wrong with the storyline or the content and the graphics could use a little bit of a pick up but oh well! The reason I will never subscribe again is because Im for liking my games to be intense and this one blows! I was capped out at 65 without using all of my xp bonuses(Ive been throwing them away) and I was was barely even past chapter 1 in the storyline. I shouldve been closer to 40... Not being able to choose what my tree looks like blows! And if you think my opinion doesnt matter then think again cause I have expensive tastes and Im not one of these kids who has to ask dad to use the family credit card. If I want something I buy it! Swtor? Goodbye! I will never resubscribe ever again. At launch I had complete access. Now even if I pay I only have partial. This is not a star wars game! Its officially just a money grab! But hey.. Sure glad I came back, started a new guy and couldnt get past the main storyline and into the exp packs before getting bored because just doing the same thing over and over again without thinking really sucks! Test my brain! Im a real Jedi Outcast. Not one of these kids who sucks! Now Im gonna play Kotor! And forgot I ever played Swtor!

If thats the best you've got then I find you humiliating! I have only nine fingers and thats what Ive got so I type it out as fast as I can cause I really lack at due diligence so blah! I just had to vent in the hopes that someone might here hear me! I know that no matter what I prescribe, they'll do what they want and Im severely outnumbered like ten to one on the fact that I think that by streamlining this game they nerfed in some severely bad ways! I had no real complaints the first time I left. It just due to storyline content but thats been taken care of now. I wish I wouldve been following the forums to know what they were doing. Cause I wouldve let out my outcry back then! Theres so much more to Star Wars when you play any of their other games. Except for Academy which is pretty streamlined itself. But even in Outcast theres puzzles! And Kotor and Kotor 2 were way more severely in all the choices that were being made by you as a player! Theres feats there like toughness and you put all your points where you want to and what you end up with at end game is a totally amuzing build that you were able to come up with yourself using the mechanics they give you and by going into certain things likes threads and faqs and figuring out how to play games the hard way, simply using a little something they gave you when you were fist born and they call that a head and a mind but if streamlinings all anyones gonna be into then yes personally for me the fun has just ended and it sucks cause I just got my first two cartel mounts and the interest isnt even there cause all Im doing now is modding out the gear I purchased and finding new stuff and been lame. Its my bad for liking my games to give choices! And the choices are no longer really there cause people do really simply things like giving mages agility cause they're *******! So sorry if my spelling isnt really what it used to me and if my paragraphing sucks now! Cause all I ever really do now is gaming cause working on things like my art I need all of my fingers to do now! But these are things you need not worry about. I dont care what they do now. Mmos are out!

Ya Ive calmed down a bit now.. Cant say Im gone and I cant really see posting making any real difference now anyways. The mechanics I liked are totally gone. I see that Im in the wrong place. Maybe I'll repost it still later. Maybe I'll come back again in another year and see how things are doing. But for now Ive been playing again as Revan and playing pazaak again and Im reminded of the things they really do have in common. They needed to change thing but they focused on the wrong areas. Using Carth mostly now as a companion and I never really gave him a chance before. Dropping Gamorreans like flies! Set the difficulty level up to hard and Im blasting my way thru it! I dont see why people say their having such a hard time playing these games! I broke a few builds as a kid. Its how you learn but playing mmos should be a little bit hard! Playing a revamped version of Kotor and its graphics are awesome with it. =) But not as good as the new Battlefront or Swtor by any means. My brother said he read all the books of these! Or listened to them. Id like to read those. If were in general discussion. :rak_04::tran_tongue: