KOTFE Ending

SUPERTMANTIGER

Using this as an example, I think that we can perfectly predict that the ending will be the same no matter what choices you make. Since this is a Single Player MMO, they need to allow people to play their toons but all ultimately end up in the same spot, so that we are all in the same starting spot for the next story. The only difference will be some slight variations in dialogue, or whether some minor character will be standing in the background in the final scene or not, based on whether you choose to kill him or not, but either way, he's not going to say anything or matter at all to the scene.

What if he ends up joining you as a companion? Would that count for anything?

Let's all keep in mind, that both kotor I & II ended up, at the same spot no matter what we chose through the game. And, for all those whom are saying choices don't matter in this, there's a glaring flaw in that argument. I don't know about you, but for the most part, when I made a big decision, it told me that Koth, and Lana would remember my actions/what I said. I am almost positive that he's going to betray me in the later chapters.

it told me that Koth, and Lana would remember my actions/what I said. I am almost positive that he's going to betray me in the later chapters.

I remember seeing those....and then they made differing lines of dialogue a few minutes later in cutscenes on my multiple playthroughs. And I feel that was it.

It will be interesting to see my three toons (My Agent and Smuggler aren't finished with class story yet and I haven't started the other three. I'm kinda going to make it my focus to have the other five finish their class story this year instead of playing the toons how I have just in case Disney lowers the boom next year.) at the end.

Warrior: Her life goal was to serve the Emperor above all else. After he became a monster, she wants him dead. As such, even if Lana is in danger, she will never kneel to Valkorian again. While dark side, she does have a rough sense of honor and duty. She's the type who could have conceivably been a Jedi if life circumstances had been different. Has a thing for Lana.

Decisions: Stopped the sun generator from going boom. Brought along the exiles. Refused Valkorian all three times

Trooper: Arcann took everything away from her. Her Republic is in ruins. Her squad was gone. The husband that she was planning to settle down with is missing with none of her former squadmates knowing where she is. The two things she has right now are the Alliance and revenge against Arcann. Pre-KOTFE, she was a good and fairly honorable soldier but, now, her decisions are more ruthless. Not evil but a lot more in line with how war has actually been fought in our history. Depending on what happens when Aric is found, she could still be turned back around.

Decisions: Let the sun generator go boom. Brought along the exiles. Refused Valkorian the first two times and accepted the third time.

Inquisitor: The type of monster who should have been drowned at birth. The only thing that she cares about is power. Sees Valkorian as another force ghost who will be bent to her will.

Decisions: Let the sun generator go boom. Had HK-55 kill the exiles. Used Valkorian's power all three times.

(Sidenote: It was interesting to see Koth refuse to speak with the Inquisitor in Chapter 9 as a result of her decisions. In story, he's probably just been put on the list for 50,000 volts of lightning but, as the player, it does indicate that your choices will start adding up to differing paths even if the ending is similar.)

It'll be interesting to see how the ending works out for these three different approaches. I kinda think that there should also be some mention of the Inquisitor's class story given that her story (even if you play her as light side) can be summed up as "Enslave force ghosts and harness their power."

Edited by Thepyrethatburns

II kinda think that there should also be some mention of the Inquisitor's class story given that her story (even if you play her as light side) can be summed up as "Enslave force ghosts and harness their power."

Inquisitors actually can acknowledge that right after Valk first appears in their mind in Chapter II. One of the options is along the lines of "I always wanted to add you to my collection".