The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Darkside or Lightside PT?

swtorpeter

My PT is lightside. I'm level 29 and I have yet to see any BH gear that required an alignment. I've seen plenty of lightsabers, though.

There are dark side and light side vendors on the Imperial Fleet station. You can check those out. IIRC, there wasn't much there for a BH.

I'm a fan of the Lightside BH, though. You can easily play it as "I don't kill people if I don't have to" without feeling like a goody two shoes. It's easy and natural to play it as only caring about the payment, but I think that betrays the actual motivation of a BH.

Bounty Hunters aren't assassins afterall. They're hired to bring people in, not kill them.

Edited by USSDefiant

There are no stat differences on the gear. The only differences are visual. Therefore, your choice will be based on visual aesthetic preferences and/or your personality. I've personally chosen the dark side with 0 light side and 5950 dark side so far.

You may need to send your companion away while making these choices to keep from losing large amounts of affection. However, sending your pet away can also keep you from gaining any affection. Try to affect your companion's affection for positive effect.