BC as a server

TeppeFT

Greetings, Begeren Colony

I am from The Harbinger server, though I do love some good ol' RP. I was wondering, how is BC as a server? How live is it normally? How's the economy? Are the people friendly :o? Are queue's somewhat fast? Any other 'common' answers that I haven't asked would be welcomed, too :)

Greetings, Begeren Colony

I am from The Harbinger server, though I do love some good ol' RP. I was wondering, how is BC as a server? How live is it normally? How's the economy? Are the people friendly :o? Are queue's somewhat fast? Any other 'common' answers that I haven't asked would be welcomed, too :)

The server is dead on pubside, if you say something there, chances are that nobody is going to reply for a few minutes. Usually the maximum amount of people online on impside are about in the 130 range, alot less on pubside. The economy is all bad since people overprice their items to the extreme and dumb people actually pay those ridiculous prices. The people are not friendly, some of the biggest trolls in the game come to this server to give gamers a bad experience, there are only a small amount of friendlys. PUG groups are the worst and they cannot clear an op to save their lives. Queues are somewhat fast, but thats if you are on impside. IMO, this server bad pve wise but they do have somewhat decent pvp when the pub premades arent kicking peoples *****es.

The server is dead on pubside, if you say something there, chances are that nobody is going to reply for a few minutes. Usually the maximum amount of people online on impside are about in the 130 range, alot less on pubside. The economy is all bad since people overprice their items to the extreme and dumb people actually pay those ridiculous prices. The people are not friendly, some of the biggest trolls in the game come to this server to give gamers a bad experience, there are only a small amount of friendlys. PUG groups are the worst and they cannot clear an op to save their lives. Queues are somewhat fast, but thats if you are on impside. IMO, this server bad pve wise but they do have somewhat decent pvp when the pub premades arent kicking peoples *****es.

Says every bad on every server, ever. Lol.

Personally I think the server is overall friendly, although much quieter than Harbinger outside of West Coast primetime. I play pubside and find queue pops for PvP pretty regularly. Not always instant, but not more than a few minutes once they start going and people catch the bug. As far as imp v pub, just like all of the other servers there are times of day where each side has the advantage in players, and some times when matches are balanced. Early on, pubs aren't terrible. Later on the imps start to have the advantage, but out of sheer numbers they will have plenty of players in need of guidance (or a swift kick in the ***). There have been some major losses to transfers, but the community is trying to come together and make it a quality over quantity atmosphere.