The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Snoke costume/armor?

magnashear

I think Snoke appears to his subordinates in just a robe but I wonder if because of all his scars and damage I wonder if he fights in some kind of protective armor with a mask and everything. At least I'm hoping so. What do y'all think? What should it look like?

I think Snoke appears to his subordinates in just a robe but I wonder if because of all his scars and damage I wonder if he fights in some kind of protective armor with a mask and everything. At least I'm hoping so. What do y'all think? What should it look like?

Doubt it. One Vader copy villain / trilogy is more than enough.

Doubt it. One Vader copy villain / trilogy is more than enough.

lol... if Ben is a copy of Vader then so is Revan and Malak and pretty much 9/10 of all legend EU villains

what i'm saying is, they aren't alike. try harder

Edited by maxetius

What about Snoke? Do you think he will fight as is or wear protective armor. He's kinda frail looking as is. I for one hope he fights with a light Saber and armor and not like RotJ Sideous. Walking around in a robe just using force lightning talking bout " blah blah light sabers are for ******* witness the power of the dark side blah blah lame ".

Also hoping the Knights of Ren show up with some light sabers too and make for some good fodder for Luke and Rey.

What about Snoke? Do you think he will fight as is or wear protective armor. He's kinda frail looking as is. I for one hope he fights with a light Saber and armor and not like RotJ Sideous. Walking around in a robe just using force lightning talking bout " blah blah light sabers are for ******* witness the power of the dark side blah blah lame ".

Also hoping the Knights of Ren show up with some light sabers too and make for some good fodder for Luke and Rey.

i doubt he'll be armored