How to summon a companion?

Jiralos

Hey guys!

I have lost my companion and can't find a way to summon any of them again. As you see in this screenshot I have no companion frame in the bottom left corner (the frame is enabled in the interface editor) and the icon in the crew skill window isn't there either. Is there another way to summon a companion? I cannot progress in my story without one. Help please!

Also, if you want to use the icon interface instead of the keybinds (or forget which keybind it is), companions are now summoned via the raised-fist looking icon along the top, not via Crew Skills anymore. It'll say Companions & Contacts I believe.

You probably already figured that out when you hit 'N' but still, thought I'd offer. :)

• 6 years later...
  • 6 months later...
i bought a companion on the cartel store and idk how to summon them

Check the unclaimed items tab on the Cartel Market Store page. Once you have claimed the item, you have to right-click it in your inventory to receive a quest that will grant you the companion in the Cartel Bazaar on the fleet. After that the companion will be added to your Contacts and Companions list that you can open with N.

Edited by Phazonfreak

i bought a companion on the cartel store and idk how to summon them

Have you claimed it from the store after your purchase?

If so, is there an item to use in your bags?

If you have used that, look in collections under companions.

You can get it from there.. note, when you claim from collections, you will have an item to use which either gives you a quest or actually summons the companion.. might have both.

You will most likely need to be on the character that purchased it.

after you claim it from cartel market, look in your Mission tab.

It will give you a mission to travel to the fleet (if you aren't on the fleet).

Go there and look for the NPC with the green filled triangle over his head. Click on him to talk to him and he will give you your new companion.

To gain influence with companions from cartel market (except for Treek and the Wampa) you have to give them gifts that are sold by the Jawas (also in cartel market level on fleet). These are bought with Jawa junk (most expensive- purple), and blue and green.