All I want for Christmas is Balanced pvp

Fatumx

I want to play more matches that are not just healbot central.

This is how ANY given fight will go....

I start attacking X Player --> X player realizes they can not fight 1v1 --> They run to the nearest healer

I see 2 guys defending a node. By themselves, ---> CC one, draw 2nd one in, Los around a wall/pole long CC on that one. Start to dps 1st guy down. A healer shows up and now enemy A. and B. are unkillable.

I marked the healer, I see him all alone at one capture point...revenge time right? ---> they run around spamming god heals and by the time they are even having to use cooldowns to stay up, a tank and 2 dps show up and guard him.

Don't even get me started about healer stacking, that alone should result in a ban....ya sure, nothing illegal. But the most cowardly act possible in any MMO. Grow a pair you losers. No one likes you, really, no one. Any time I see the other team has 3+ healers in the same guild or even just healing eachother I just leave. No point in even playing those matches.

A healer 1v1 is killable, Yes, that is the first thing people point out. BUT it takes a time to kill them depending on how good they are. Anyone who says "I can kill a healer easily" is either full of you know what, or has only faced terrible healers somehow. A good healer will kite, Los Etc making them all that much harder to kill.

2 Healers....your not going to get anywhere without at least a few people focusing and ccing + interupting.

3 healers? Yah....like I said.. /leave game.

PvP is kinda fun in this game...but I'm so tired of every time I get someone low their health goes right back up in the 1.2 seconds it takes for me to cast a final ability I thought would have more then finished them off.

I feel like only way to really pvp in this game is to make a premade...and maybe it's just my server (Imp side JC) but I never see anything going on as far as pvp.

Possible fixes in most to least horrible suggestion descending order.

Nerf healers: Yah...This wont happen, PVE balance and all. Unless they separated them, but we all know BW isn't going to put any kind of effort into that.

Cap healers: Find a way to make sure there's never more then 2 on a team, like a raid finder type deal. Again...BW would have to work to make this happen....so it'll never happen.

More CC, more useful interrupts: Maybe some better options to shut down healers? Right now most classes have 1 short stun and 1 long stun that you can not attack them or it breaks. Our interrupts only prevent using THAT ability for 4 seconds. That is nothing...just use up one GCD on another heal and it's right back up to use. Perhaps a successful interrupt locks out all casting for 4 seconds. Easy enough change, minimal work. Could be really useful and make interrupting all the more important without really having any effect on pve. Unless people are going to cry about trash pulls being easier....you can't interrupt Bosses, save a few special cases perhaps.

Lost interest at "Balance" (didn't even make it to the "d" in balanced). Try adding your comment onto an older post and bumping it, it would have about as much impact on the outcome of this post.

obviously you interested enough to click on it, scroll down, and comment, which btw brings the topic to the top again. So clearly you do care. Thank you for your support.

Edited by Fatumx

Yes, absofreakinglutely we should, you think the devs are going to bother making a change if we don't voice our opinions? TBH I don't really see them showing much interest in anything players have to say, let alone pvp..which is most often the most overlooked base of any MMO. Which do you think catches the eye of a devs faster? 50 people posting about the same problem or 1 post that just sinks to nothingness? Edited by Fatumx

Sorry no time.

Vacation till January, then fixing events, fixing some bugs, releasing two hours of story content => March.

Basically...Anything they do want to change now, probably isn't slotted until at least after summer vacation