Alliance achievements disappeared

elekrep

okay, couple of days ago (20/12) i got dr. oggurobb, hylo visz and sana-rae to influence rank 20 (already had aygo at 20), got the achievements no problem along with "an established alliance" which u get after getting all four guys to influence 20. a few hours later i checked those cheevos again and hylo visz's and sana-rae's influence 20 achievements had disappeared. oggurobb's and "get all four guys to 20" were still there. whats up with this?

Showing 52% complete, so I've lost the 20 with Aygo, Visz and Sana-Rae. However, I do have entries in my account cartel coin ledger showing I've been given the coins for these achievements, I have the legacy title, and I am showing 75/75 under the General Achievement.

Achievement errors like this are not uncommon in the achievements system. Outfits show 110/115 and I have the legacy title but Blood guard never stuck, several of the old Space mission achievements have issues. etc..

They are annoying for any number of reasons. My main complaint on this this: Lets just say I delete the toon I got the influence 20 with and then decide to take time off. If I come back some time in the future, a quick look down the list says I need to build up those 3 groups. I dump a mass of time into heroics, it'll be wasted and those 60 coins that wont be forthcoming.

• 4 weeks later...

I had the same problem at Rank 10 as evidenced here:

http://i.imgur.com/8NfWoah.jpg

I had all the achievements at one point but while playing a different character a few hours later, I noticed that 3 of the 4 had been revoked.

Submitted a ticket but was told "This particular case appears to have been caused by a bug within the game that will need to be corrected in a future game update and as such, cannot be corrected by Customer Service."

Edited by Rankyn

Unfortunately, I've got same situtation:

Showing 52% complete, so I've lost the 20 with Aygo, Visz and Sana-Rae. However, I do have entries in my account cartel coin ledger showing I've been given the coins for these achievements, I have the legacy title, and I am showing 75/75 under the General Achievement.

Please fix this, thank you

Also happens to the Star Fortress Heroic achievements as well. I had completed all but Voss, but the next day it showed Voss and Tat as incomplete. Had Tat still checked off on the one that grants the deco. I then completed Voss and got the decoration. Next day I log in and the Tat and Voss exarch achievement is once again incomplete, and the one that grants the decoration was completely wiped. I had placed one of the decorations before, so I still have those thankfully.

http://i.imgur.com/axTrm28.png

As one can see in the screenshot the one achievement is completely cleared/incomplete. To the left t hough you can see, up to Tat and Voss, they are checked off and complete.

Sidenote, also happens to Class Act achievements. I had my BH Act 3 switched from complete to incomplete when I finished Trooper (which was last one I needed).

Please acknowledge this is happening. Please fix this issue. Have had ticket in about the issue for over a month now. As a subscriber since the start this is very disappointing.

Edited by GoneGalt

okay, couple of days ago (20/12) i got dr. oggurobb, hylo visz and sana-rae to influence rank 20 (already had aygo at 20), got the achievements no problem along with "an established alliance" which u get after getting all four guys to influence 20. a few hours later i checked those cheevos again and hylo visz's and sana-rae's influence 20 achievements had disappeared. oggurobb's and "get all four guys to 20" were still there. whats up with this?

Yes, developers. Please. fix it ASAP.

I second that bug too. Only happened with Hylo Visz for me tho and having all the mounts e.g. so surely I have all of the 4 on lvl 20, got the achievement but disappear later on this alliance contact.

Dear developer team, please fix it with the next patch, thank you.