Explosions in Class Ships

krisagi

I made a thread about this in General a few days ago. I'd thought that I was just crazy at first, but then it happened to my husband. It's happening more and more often. It doesn't seem to be limited to the ships, though; he had one happen in the Citadel in DK, after his cutscene with Zash ended but before he zoned out of the phase. Definitely more common on the ships though. :confused:

Honestly, since they don't interfere with gameplay, I love 'em. It's just so utterly bizarre. It's like being haunted by an exploding ghost!

• 5 months later...

Since this is the first posting of this I could find in bug reports, I'm going to necro it instead of the handful of others on the subject.

If you've done Chapter IX of TFE, when Tora brings your ship back to you, she says "It needs work. A lot of work." Meaning it's damaged. Hence the explosions for post Chapter IX ships.

The bug with this is that it's happening in pre-TFE ships. I've leveled up a few new characters since TFE and have experienced it with those characters as well as the ones that I am doing TFE with.

Since this is the first posting of this I could find in bug reports, I'm going to necro it instead of the handful of others on the subject.

If you've done Chapter IX of TFE, when Tora brings your ship back to you, she says "It needs work. A lot of work." Meaning it's damaged. Hence the explosions for post Chapter IX ships.

The bug with this is that it's happening in pre-TFE ships. I've leveled up a few new characters since TFE and have experienced it with those characters as well as the ones that I am doing TFE with.

Really? I had heard that it was some sort of bleed through effect from other players opening up cartel packs on their own ships.