Haven't recieved Kallig's Countenance

Lazerah

You are aware that it gets put in Mission Items inventory, and not in the normal inv? Did the mission this past hour, and there it was.

B

Yeah that's a bug though. You're supposed to receive Kallig's Countenance and Kallig's lightsaber as fully moddable items as a reward. But it's broken as of 4.0, like a ton of other things. My Sorc I made years ago is still rocking both. I doubt this will ever get fixed though.

Yeah that's a bug though. You're supposed to receive Kallig's Countenance and Kallig's lightsaber as fully moddable items as a reward. But it's broken as of 4.0, like a ton of other things. My Sorc I made years ago is still rocking both. I doubt this will ever get fixed though.

Even worse: I just checked, and it was gone. Done gone disappeared itself...

B

I hope not I actually like the look of the lightsaber so I always use this saber on all my sorcs, They cannot remove a item such as these as they are specifically mentioned as rewards, for this reason alone it has to be fixed as the whole point of these missions is to get these items its just silly if they remove the items from the game.

This happened to me yesterday. After doing the quest to get my dear ancestor's mask, the only reward in the popup box was crystals.

Honestly, I expect to see a "Kallig's Armor" set up for sale on the Cartel Market soon.

Edited by Cedia

• 2 weeks later...

Wasted over 2000 cartel coins for matching gear and legacy name... and dont received mask as a quest reward.

FU Bioware - Send mask in mail or give cartels back. If not... this will be the last *********** sub month for you.

Founder

Edited by PatrykJesionek

When handing in the Preparations mission or the one after it later in act 1 for the inquisitor the player does not receive Kallig's Countenance nor Kallig's Lightsaber.

Hello

I believe the reason why you are not getting the 2 items is because of the reworked quest reward system which they have implemented.

Do you happen to have a screen shot from the quest log in which it shows that these 2 items should be granted upon completion?

PS: after doing the mission you do receive the Kallig's Countenance in the quest Item tab which is consumed as you talk to Lord Zash via your ship holoterminal and you receive your reward( Xp + 12 common data crystals)

~Koko

Hello

I believe the reason why you are not getting the 2 items is because of the reworked quest reward system which they have implemented.

Do you happen to have a screen shot from the quest log in which it shows that these 2 items should be granted upon completion?

PS: after doing the mission you do receive the Kallig's Countenance in the quest Item tab which is consumed as you talk to Lord Zash via your ship holoterminal and you receive your reward( Xp + 12 common data crystals)

~Koko

The sorceress I created after 4.0 launched got Kallig's Countenance as a reward, after recreating her she last week didn't. Was there a major update since the expansion launched regarding the quest rewards? If not then I would still call that a bug.

Edited by Haunted

The sorceress I created after 4.0 launched got Kallig's Countenance as a reward, after recreating her she last week didn't. Was there a major update since the expansion launched regarding the quest rewards? If not then I would still call that a bug.

Yes the quests have been reworked which probably caused the items not to be rewarded anymore.

~Koko

Edited by Kohashi

When was that? Probably I overread it in the patch notes..

I do not remember the exact patch note which contains this information but you can see it in game by the way all of the quest are structured to give rewards now.

~Koko

Hmph, I guess you are referring to the 4.0.3 patch notes:

"All Class Missions that occur between planets have had their Item rewards updated. "

Damn.. that's quite a downer.

Edited by Haunted

Looks like bIOWARE is more retarded than I suspected before... so headpiece... thing that I should wear to pretect myself from Zash influence is just a nonusable trinket, and dont forget lightsaber that we were searching on nar shaddaa for no reason at all. Instead we will use some random green **** rewards from following quests. Why are we still getting green **** and KALLIG gear was removed ? Are you redarded completly ? Are you on drugs again ? Stupid bIOWARE :confused:

I can feel now... how vanilla World of Warcraft fans felt after few expansions. Game creators are making retarded changes that was not neccesary, and are "annoying" ( FU ) for certain group of ppl.

/unsubbed

Edited by PatrykJesionek

Hmph, I guess you are referring to the 4.0.3 patch notes:

"All Class Missions that occur between planets have had their Item rewards updated. "

Damn.. that's quite a downer.

Exactly!, that was the one.

The pieces do seem to be quite popular, hopefully they can make a comeback :)

~Koko

So I just saw a lvl 20 sith assassin a few minutes ago.. with the mask.

Of course I don't know if the character has been created respectivelly the quest has been done before patch 4.0.3 because said player didn't react to my whisper..

Edited by Haunted

Of course I don't know if the character has been created respectivelly the quest has been done before patch 4.0.3 because said player didn't react to my whisper..

Most likely before the change. Unfortunately there is no way to get those 2 items now, to my knowledge . He is probably a returning player decided to give some love to his alts?

~Koko

He bought that mask from the lvl 8 equipment vendor then, it has the same exact model as Kallig's countenance.

Most likely before the change. Unfortunately there is no way to get those 2 items now, to my knowledge . He is probably a returning player decided to give some love to his alts?

~Koko

Its the Vendor mask its the same model, no way a lvl 20 could have it even if they were a returning player.

Has anyone completed the Tatooine Bonus missions yet? You're supposed to get the exact same lightsaber, though not in name, as a reward. I hope they didn't frack that over. Though it wouldn't surprise me how they take away the gear that is awarded us because they have no clue how or what the players want.