Cartel Market Wishlist

Hey there I have a few ideas for some Cartel Market Items, Let me know what you think

1. Droid armor sets (HK Armor set to go with your play as HK subscriber bonus maybe ;))

2. A bind to legacy tool that changes items that are normally bound, converting them to B2L please consider this, this would be a huge money maker for you guys!

3. Oversized robes

4. Hats without bonnets and made completely of fabric (no metal)

5. New guns :)

6. Saber pikes

7. Different purchasable stances when unsheathing Sabers

2020 additions:

1. Saber stances are still my top request.

2. The bind any item to legacy tool that you can buy with CC

3. Jedi staves / More Sith warblades :)

4. Faction change CC option (unless you plan on letting that happen through the onslaught story)

5. Merge all customization options for each race

6. More flairs and Tunings (They are amazing)

If you want to add anything, comment below

Edited by ShredderStatus

I like to weigh in on this:

1. Please fix Calo Nord's headgear for male body type 2 and 3 characters

2. Please fix single bladed Starforged lightsabers (their blades are off center)

3. Please remove the Offhand/Mainhand restrictions on Koth Vortenas blaster pistols (Zakuualn Exile blaster pistols)

4. For Zildrog's sake please release the Blademaster's lightsabers (very soon it will be half a year since they are in Collections)

5. Also, if Hood toggle is to difficult to implement, a Covert Energy headband (that removes hoods without removing hair) would be great

• 2 weeks later...

I also have a few notes:

Fix the clipping error that occurs with the cloth portion of the Freedon Nadd head. Certain attacks will make it clip into the head of the player and get stuck there.

PLEASE add saber pikes.

Wrist blasters!!! They would be regarded as blaster pistols (there would need to be a difference between mainhand and offhand, and would need animations when drawn, similar to the Stronghoold Defender weapons). They would be FANTASTIC for mercenaries and powertechs!!!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 years later...