The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Unlock Red for eyes

PallyHk

I would love it if we could have a red eyes (human Corruption dark 5 ) for human characters as an unlock like golden eyes.

For Bioware it should be easy to do, and a lot of Sith players would like it. It is an easy idea to make money and it would let Sith characters look properly evil without the black veins. Like... evil and pretty! ;)

The red eyes has always been something Bioware made up, though. According to lore Dark Side corruption turns your eyes golden / yellow / orange. Of course I can see why you may still want the red eyes, but I personally find them silly for this reason. Edited by Inzuher

• 1 year later...

Necrod. This would be an easy way to get money.

Step 1: Add the already in game red eye type to humans. NPCs have it so you don't even have to photoshop.

Step 2: Put it on the cartel market for 1-2 thousand coins.

Step 3: Profit.

I would love it if we could have a red eyes (human Corruption dark 5 ) for human characters as an unlock like golden eyes.

For Bioware it should be easy to do, and a lot of Sith players would like it. It is an easy idea to make money and it would let Sith characters look properly evil without the black veins. Like... evil and pretty! ;)

It would also be nice if we could get it for other races that makes sense for them to have it.

• 3 weeks later...
It'd be cool to get a wider range of eye colors unlocked. That Mirialan red would be nice on some other races (human, Zabrak, etc). And there are purples for Mirialan and Twi'lek that I'd like to see on Togruta or humans. So I'm in favor of a Cartel Market "Eye Color" pack that would unlock a broader range of colors for (almost) all species.

• 2 weeks later...
It'd be cool to get a wider range of eye colors unlocked. That Mirialan red would be nice on some other races (human, Zabrak, etc). And there are purples for Mirialan and Twi'lek that I'd like to see on Togruta or humans. So I'm in favor of a Cartel Market "Eye Color" pack that would unlock a broader range of colors for (almost) all species.

Agreed, and this would be little effort from BW and would give them sales.

Just use the eye colours already existing in game. The red glowing eyes of Darkside 5 , the orange of Lana's, they are all untapped money making potential.

EA, help us give you our money, please.

Again I just wish to reiterate how easy money this would be. The assets already exist in game, you don't even need to do anything other than to allow them for players and make a Cartel Market icon for their purchase.

Edited by PallyHk

• 3 months later...

YES! I always turn off the corruption since it's fugly, but I'd love to have the red eyes on my dark side characters.