Augmentation Kit Mk-8 Cannot Be Searched on the GTN

CaptainWrex

Since the latest patch, I cannot search Augmentation Kit Mk-8s on the GTN. I know this becuase I placed a few on sale but they don't show up when I search for them. This doesn't seem to be happening for other augmentation kits; just the Mk-8s. A similar thing happened to the Roche mount but it has since been fixed. Is anyone else experiencing the same problem here? Edited by CaptainWrex

• 2 weeks later...

Currently the GTM on TRE is listing Augmentation Kits Mk-10, which are exactly the same as Mk-8's. The Mk-8's are not showing using a full or partial or manual search. I wonder if the reason that Mk-8's are not showing up is because of this? The Mk-10's are listed at far higher prices than the Mk-8's were going for previously.

I am clueless as to how people can craft Mk-10's, unless they are some pre 4.0 legacy that didn't convert, or if the GTN bugged the name.

Currently the GTM on TRE is listing Augmentation Kits Mk-10, which are exactly the same as Mk-8's. The Mk-8's are not showing using a full or partial or manual search. I wonder if the reason that Mk-8's are not showing up is because of this? The Mk-10's are listed at far higher prices than the Mk-8's were going for previously.

I am clueless as to how people can craft Mk-10's, unless they are some pre 4.0 legacy that didn't convert, or if the GTN bugged the name.

It seems to be a server specific issue. As are several other GTN search problems.

I have characters on every server and my mains on POT5 have no trouble placing mk-8's or searching for mk-8s on the gtn. But they for sure can not be searched on some of the others. Tested it on multiple servers over the last few days and its hit and miss.

Other items have had similar issues, theres several mounts that weren't searchable on some servers but were on others and it seems to change from day to day. The list is too long to even bother putting together. But as example jetpacks were not searchable on pot5 on Monday, but today they are.

Edited by Kunovega

i placed mk-8 aug kits on the gtn and searched for them just fine this morning (12-16-2015)

Where do you get the schematic for the MK-8 Augmentation Kit? I have a synthweaver at 500 and an armortech at 500. I see Mk-7. No MK-8 kit.