The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Koon, Fisto, Ti (Padster) vs Nihl, Talon, Grievous (cs_zoltan)

PadsterPwns

I'd rather not derail the thread, so I'm not going to get into this. All I will say is that there are certain ways to deal with him.

You should make a thread tell us all how than.Your right let's leave this topic alone.

Look forward to the thread you two don't disappoint me.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You should make a thread tell us all how than.Your right let's leave this topic alone.

Seems unnecessary. Stuff like that is better suited for PMs, though it might be best for me not to talk about him behind his back. That's not very nice.

@Kaedusz, saw the edit. The answer is yes. ;)

Well I wasn't going to... but OK I'll lower it to 99m to make it fair. :p

But seriously, I'm thinking 25m or 20m which would you (non-biased-ly) want?

2m.

Nah, whatever. 5m is nothing for these guys and gals.

Edited by cs_zoltan

To the two above, we get that it's a site meant for discussion but I made it fairly clear by the title of the thread that it's a debate between Zoltan and myself. Not meaning to be harsh but please leave any debating to Zoltan and myself as this is a thread purposefully made for this reason. Thanks. :)

To the two above, we get that it's a site meant for discussion but I made it fairly clear by the title of the thread that it's a debate between Zoltan and myself. Not meaning to be harsh but please leave any debating to Zoltan and myself as this is a thread purposefully made for this reason. Thanks. :)

Pad that's to many words for them it will hurt their heads.:p

Pad nicer than me.So he won't call you out for your idiotic tendencies.So I will this thread for the both for Pad and Zoltan to debate in if you have a problem with that you can defenestration yourself.:D

If you really think i care about this thread or whatever it is you think i have a ''problem'' with, you are more stunted than you look. But by all means tell me about my ''tendencies''. https://imaginepepperland.files.wordpress.com/2012/11/oh-please-tell-me-more.jpg

Edited by Kaedusz

If you really think i care about this thread or whatever it is you think i have a ''problem'' with, you are more stunted than you look. But by all means tell me about my ''tendencies''. https://imaginepepperland.files.wordpress.com/2012/11/oh-please-tell-me-more.jpg

Than leave and stop stalking the so called Color team.Also how do you know how I look that's kinda creepy dude.Would you really want me to list each one of your tendencies?

Than leave and stop stalking the so called Color team.

/sigh

This makes it clear that you have a warped perception of what gaming forums are,even if this particular forum section is not exactly about swtor.

Random people browsing the swtor forums and typing whatever they want in whatever random thread they want is all this is. This forum section is not a family gathering or a support group between several people and there are no rules of conduct. So don't be surprised when some people make fun of how seriously some of you take the whole thing.

Edited by Kaedusz

/sigh

This makes it clear that you have a warped perception of what gaming forums are,even if this particular forum section is not exactly about swtor.

There is no stalking. There are swtor players that visit the forums of the game they play. This forum section is not a family gathering or a support group between several people and there are no rules of conduct. Nobody wants your approval or respect or anything. Random people browsing the swtor forums and typing whenever they want in whatever random thread they want is all this is.

I obviously don't mind people commenting on threads that aren't specifically debates between two people, but this is a thread where two people are debating in a 1 vs 1 and I've made it clear twice now and I've been nice both times. I don't mean to sound harsh but can you please stop cluttering the thread with off-topic posts, this is nothing to do with 'respect' or 'approval' it's simply the fact that Zoltan and I have agreed to do a 1 vs 1 and this is where it's best suited.

I obviously don't mind people commenting on threads that aren't specifically debates between two people, but this is a thread where two people are debating in a 1 vs 1 and I've made it clear twice now and I've been nice both times. I don't mean to sound harsh but can you please stop cluttering the thread with off-topic posts, this is nothing to do with 'respect' or 'approval' it's simply the fact that Zoltan and I have agreed to do a 1 vs 1 and this is where it's best suited.

What i said is not particularly about this thread or Lukewarcriminal's previous posts. Also i made an edit.

Edited by Kaedusz