Bioware you finally did something good!

SaerethDL

Finally you started perma banning lots of accounts over 500+ accounts so far, over the exploit that I told you was there since day one (early access) of KOTFE. I'm liking the no tolerance policy. Ban em all... thanks this might get me to come back and play for a little bit, maybe in feb. Good work! I still invest in the game even though i dont play.

Finally you started perma banning lots of accounts over 500+ accounts so far, over the exploit that I told you was there since day one (early access) of KOTFE. I'm liking the no tolerance policy. Ban em all... thanks this might get me to come back and play for a little bit, maybe in feb. Good work! I still invest in the game even though i dont play.

I agree they all should be perm banned if they done it to the extreme or even second time exploiters.

You did report this first day of release ? What did they respodn ? Did you message someone from the forum team about this ?

No response, I didnt have 100% proof, but i told them the guy was selling 1,000 stacks of rank 6 companion gifts on odessen day one of early access.. of course the guy selling them denied he was using an exploit, and told me he had 4 different account with 12 lvl 60 chars on each account, and he had been saving tokens up.. i laughed in his face and said the numbers still don't add up, and he then winked at me and ignored me.

No response, I didnt have 100% proof, but i told them the guy was selling 1,000 stacks of rank 6 companion gifts on odessen day one of early access.. of course the guy selling them denied he was using an exploit, and told me he had 4 different account with 12 lvl 60 chars on each account, and he had been saving tokens up.. i laughed in his face and said the numbers still don't add up, and he then winked at me and ignored me.

Ah ok, i thought you did report the exploit method.

And this is the reason I hold Bioware responsible for the exploit. They knew about it but let it go on. They are more guilty than the exploiters. How hard would it have been to close that vendor till they figured it out. Save with last years Ravagers exploit. It was their fault and they did nothing to prevent it. Lets punish all the users for the screw up they created and refused to do anything about.

And this is the reason I hold Bioware responsible for the exploit. They knew about it but let it go on. They are more guilty than the exploiters. How hard would it have been to close that vendor till they figured it out. Save with last years Ravagers exploit. It was their fault and they did nothing to prevent it. Lets punish all the users for the screw up they created and refused to do anything about.

true that, they have plenty of time to update that cartel market every week, but when it comes to an exploit, oh boy!

Yeah, but those accounts are gold seller accounts. No biggie. They will be replaced with 500 more "free account" gold sellers.

The paying ones.. 3 day, maybe 7 day if it was serious, bans. Then they come back and brag and still have everything.

Does anyone really think they will BAN a PAYING (sub or CC purchase) customer from this game?

I don't know about Guild Wars 2, but I like the way the original Guild Wars bans accounts. Dhuum (former god of the dead) appears in the game and kills the character with his scythe as the account is banned. Some people figured out ways to get temporary bans just to see it.

I don't know about Guild Wars 2, but I like the way the original Guild Wars bans accounts. Dhuum (former god of the dead) appears in the game and kills the character with his scythe as the account is banned. Some people figured out ways to get temporary bans just to see it.

That sounds hilarious.

Can we have Musco as a Sith Lord cut people down?