Last night's rollback cost me a lot

LiteSideAvenger

I am a loyal subscriber and spends lot's of money on the game. I have never considered unsubbing and never playing again until I lost everything I did last night which included earning a ton of credits, gree rep and components, alliance rep, opened a hypercrate and now it is all gone and you have the nerve to say sorry we can't help you. How dare you. You need to make this right.

Have you tried contacting customer support? From the sounds of things the rollback was random, I imagine that's at least part of the reason they can't just blanket a restoration for everybody, as annoying as that is. With the Hypercrate at the very least, though, they should be able to see that one. If you don't have the hypercrate anymore but the CC are gone, they should definitely be able to tell that happened due to transaction histories. I would suggest calling customer support and telling them what happened, I would hope they would either give you the Hypercrate or refund your CCs. That's a real money issue so it's something they should definitely deal with.

Hey, I was home sick all day yesterday and ended up buying some costume sets from the GTN and after the rollback I'm suddenly lost all my progress, almost 12 hours worth! I lost all of my completed storyline missions, credits, equipment upgrades using common datacrystals, and heroic mission gear for that 12 hour period.

The items I bought from the GTN were 2 of the uglier outlander costume sets, and the Mandalorian Seeker set; were these on the exploit list or something? Why is my other gear gone too? Will I get them back? Can I get them back? I'm afraid to play any of my chracters for fear that any new progress I make is going to be erased if the powers that be deem my pleas worthy; is there an admin on this thread that has given assurances on way or the other?