DPS 'nerf' broken

Fatumx

More like buff...why are classes that were never giving me trouble in pvp before the patch suddenly hitting for mountain loads? Snipers and Mercs specificly seem to be a problem. I never had a problem fighting around them before, dot dot move etc...Maybe It's all classes and I just notice them since they seem to hit for the most right now?

now? (these numbers come directly from my starparse)

- 17,650 (repeatedly)

- 21,681 back to back

I could go on...but I think you get an idea.

A week before this was not happening, I was holding my own in pvp. Now I can't even cast and I'm dead. If this isn't a bug and is intended I'd love to know what changed and why....

Also...Yes my gear is repaired, I do it at the start of every match etc - habbit

- My class supposedly didn't get touched in the changes (Sorc) so it's not that my class was changed in some way.

So seriously bioware...wth?

Prehaps you were just fighting bad ones of them. Since my slinger has been fairly reliable in getting 25-30k hit off of aimed shot on sorcs. It doesn't seem like its broken. I've been queing with a group of slingers and if we select you as the target for 3 aimed shots, you essentially take 70k+ dmg in a half second

Prehaps you were just fighting bad ones of them. Since my slinger has been fairly reliable in getting 25-30k hit off of aimed shot on sorcs. It doesn't seem like its broken. I've been queing with a group of slingers and if we select you as the target for 3 aimed shots, you essentially take 70k+ dmg in a half second

Somehow I don't think "Everyone" I played against in pvp for months was bad until the last two days. Unless the entire "good" player community didn't play at all until Tuesday's patch.