Need help with the storyline: A time to reflect

zanzarino

It looks like I am stuck with the "A time to reflect" mission.

It says to return to the Republic fleet (which I did) but once I am there nothing happens.

I am level 33.

Do I have simply have to wait? Does it matter that I used the fleet pass instead of my ship to reach the republic fleet?

Does it matter that I used the fleet pass instead of my ship to reach the republic fleet?

Yes, it does. I ran into the same problem when doing a similar mission and it didn't trigger completion until I went back to my ship and bounced back and forth between another location and the Republic Fleet.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...
Bug still exists in 2015... at least there's a workaround. Initially the mission icon was not on my map, but by bouncing to Tython and back the glitch is resolved.

Yeah, it's a glitch. Pretty sure it says "USE YOUR SHIP TO TRAVEL TO..." Can't be a glitch if it tells you to do it a certain way and you ignore it.

• 5 weeks later...
Yeah, it's a glitch. Pretty sure it says "USE YOUR SHIP TO TRAVEL TO..." Can't be a glitch if it tells you to do it a certain way and you ignore it.

And they usually tell you to use your ship because there's another trigger that's going to happen, like a holocom from someone you had contact with on the planet you're now leaving. That's usually why they say that specific phrase.