Plz add Red eye color in character designer

Shadowonyxia

Me, as well as many other people don't like how darkside corruption aside from Dark 1 make our character look like our faces were in front of exhaust pipes. Especially when you're Dark IV-V. The only thing that was cool about it(at least to me) was how our eyes turned red. Now this is counting towards species other than purebloods(since we already have it) and chiss. I may or may not be missing another species. Just think it would be cool, and think lots of people would get it because I'm sure they loved the red eyes that came with darkside IV-V. Except this time, we don't have black stuff smeared on our faces to at one point(if you make your human pale) look like they have no eyebrows.

Let me know what you guys think and please don't be a jerk when you respond. Thx (:

• 5 months later...
:D That would be awesome. I made a Zabrak specifically to match Vette with the Red Companion Customization I put on her, but she has red eyes so unless I deal with the shoe-polish-on-binoculars-prank look its just off enough to drive me nuts. Plus I Dont Really Dig having a pink Zabrak anyways.

Me, as well as many other people don't like how darkside corruption aside from Dark 1 make our character look like our faces were in front of exhaust pipes. Especially when you're Dark IV-V. The only thing that was cool about it(at least to me) was how our eyes turned red. Now this is counting towards species other than purebloods(since we already have it) and chiss. I may or may not be missing another species. Just think it would be cool, and think lots of people would get it because I'm sure they loved the red eyes that came with darkside IV-V. Except this time, we don't have black stuff smeared on our faces to at one point(if you make your human pale) look like they have no eyebrows.

Let me know what you guys think and please don't be a jerk when you respond. Thx (:

I would like it though even dark 1 eye's are not the usual Sith style eyes, those are what I really want to see but I would settle for DS1 eyes if I was never going to get the proper ones.

• 3 months later...

REAL Sith view the corruption as a mark of beauty. Looking perfectly normal other than the eyes is fan service only (see Darth Talon as a great posterchild of this).

You want the cool eyes, you take your beauty marks that mark you as actually having power int he dark side. If you don't look like a walking corpse you aren't strong in the dark side.