[Bug] Quest [Weekly] Defending Voss-Ka

Severitus

Hello there,

The 4 heroic missions that you are talking about, do NOT need to be turned in (even tho' the breadcrumbs shows the drop off location). The quests now auto complete due to the new implemented system.

~Koko

Hello Kohashi!

You speak(for some reason) about Daily Heroic quests. Noone here complains/reports about dailys or their auto-completion system.

Players dicussed certain problem with 'Weekly Heroic quest' - 'Defending Voss-Ka' - right now players unable complete/turn it in or claim it's rewards.

Here's the screen that illustartes issue pretty well:

http://s020.radikal.ru/i719/1601/aa/525fdf87a08bt.jpg

As you can see in chat log i've completed last of the four Daily Heroic quests, recieved it's rewards (1 orb, 2 glowing and 5 common crystals) but Weekly quest "Defending Voss-Ka" which requires player to complete 4 dailys - didn't get completed, nor i was able to claim it's rewards as you can see in log - at no point i was given 27k credits,10 common crystals and 2 orbs. That's the issue.

Also, for some reason 'weekly' quest sets four markers at the turn-in boxes in diffferent Voss camps - but players unable to interact with them.

Edited by DarthRime

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello Kohashi!

You speak(for some reason) about Daily Heroic quests. Noone here complains/reports about dailys or their auto-completion system.

Players dicussed certain problem with 'Weekly Heroic quest' - 'Defending Voss-Ka' - right now players unable complete/turn it in or claim it's rewards.

Here's the screen that illustartes issue pretty well:

http://s020.radikal.ru/i719/1601/aa/525fdf87a08bt.jpg

As you can see in chat log i've completed last of the four Daily Heroic quests, recieved it's rewards (1 orb, 2 glowing and 5 common crystals) but Weekly quest "Defending Voss-Ka" which requires player to complete 4 dailys - didn't get completed, nor i was able to claim it's rewards as you can see in log - at no point i was given 27k credits,10 common crystals and 2 orbs. That's the issue.

Also, for some reason 'weekly' quest sets four markers at the turn-in boxes in diffferent Voss camps - but players unable to interact with them.

Hello,

I'm sorry I was responding to the OP. According to the Original poster and I quote:

"The weekly quest for doing the planetary heroics on Voss did not complete for me".

Thank you for the extra info and yes it appears that Defending Voss-Ka cannot be completed for now.

~Koko

The weekly quest for doing the planetary heroics on Voss did not complete for me. I'll have to try it again next week, or if someone else wants to check this out as well. I picked up the planetary heroics on Odessen (Sith Warrior). I picked up each heroic mission first, then picked up the weekly quest to do them all. Not sure if that had any affect on the completion or not. I did all of the heroics listed on the weekly, and none of them show completed towards the weekly quest.

I'm facing the problem today. It is January 15, 2016 and still bug! I can't believe this ...

Edited by Norbu_the_Great

Just for fun and desperation:

I "Reset" the [Weekly] at the terminal on Voss, no impact.

I "Abandoned" the [Weekly] at the terminal, and re-obtained it.

I successfully re-obtained it, the [Weekly] successfully identified the dailies as [Complete] but I did not receive a reward.

So just to confirm what has already been stated.

Still broke.

:confused:

I went back and looked through other threads to see why the WEEKLY: Defending Voss-Ka didn't complete for me yesterday after I'd finished all of the related missions. I discovered that this has been a known issue since around December 10, 2015.

Unfortunately, I didn't do the bug search BEFORE I picked up the weekly. Ugh.

Is there a reason this mission is still available in-game even though you guys KNOW it doesn't work correctly? Why not disable it until it's fixed, or at least give an indication of when it will be corrected?

The weekly quest for doing the planetary heroics on Voss did not complete for me. I'll have to try it again next week, or if someone else wants to check this out as well. I picked up the planetary heroics on Odessen (Sith Warrior). I picked up each heroic mission first, then picked up the weekly quest to do them all. Not sure if that had any affect on the completion or not. I did all of the heroics listed on the weekly, and none of them show completed towards the weekly quest.

This is funny that the original thread made in 10th of December and it's still doesn't working. Why they can't fix this issue?

Same problem, it is still not working. When I completed the Heroic (despite it still showing that I had to turn it into the mission box and that PERSISTING after I had ALREADY completed it via the Autocomplete function) it does not register on the Weekly quest.

This is the problem the OP had and that all of us have and it is either disingenuous or obfuscatory for ADMINS to pretend they are confused by what the problem is.

Fix the game which we pay for.

I have one quest bug I reported 18 days ago and still no CS response, and it is in my Storyline (completion of Chapter 2). Totally lame.

I am running into SO MANY BUGS on QUESTS since 4.0 dropped. Basically ruining the game for me as I mostly like doing PvE questing and leveling.

Edited by sirlou

Yep, still bugged.

The mission doesn't even update when you finish one of the Heroics in the line.

Republic side, cannot turn in.

Imperial side, cannot turn in.

"You are ineligible for this conversation" is the error message though it is clear from the quest marker that the mission has been completed. Not working for anyone in my guild. I put in an in-game bug report for all the good it will do.

If I had to guess, the code broke when the brilliant decision was made to auto-complete instead of physically turning in to the quest-giver (i.e. there was likely a trigger in the dialogue on the individual quests that, in turn, triggered the overall mission completion). Though the auto-complete is handy sometimes, it seems to be causing more trouble than it's worth. My two cents, of course.