4.0.3 Yavin entry starship hook: ship deco missing

Furiant

I logged in after the patch today and found that my Defender ship decoration is missing from the entry starship hook. My stronghold completion still shows 100%, and looking at my decoration list (Show Unlocked), it appears that my Defender decoration is placed (0/1 available), but it does not appear in the world.

Placing a different decoration works (it does show the new decoration), but does not return the Defender decoration. The latter always shows as 0/1 available. Changing the layout does not return the decoration either.

Basically, the Defender deco is still taking up a slot, but is hidden, even if another deco is placed in the same slot.

Edited by Furiant

We're investigating the Case of the Missing Decorations!

I haven't heard anything yet (as any bugs from today are still being looked into it), but the team is aware.

Thanks for the update. On a related note, I love that the hook now has more options :)

I had a Koth shuttle on that hook.

The stronghold showed 100% until I visited it and then it dropped to 99%.

However, the shuttle had been returned to my deco list and I was able to put it back.

I had the Republic Shuttles on Yavin. Was able to put it back. I'll check later to see if it stays.

Just confirming that I had the same issue with the same hook (only in my case it was the wrecked Republic ATV). 0/1 available, haven't relogged to see if it's reappeared as placeable yet.
Got hit by this one, too. Had a Koth shuttle placed. It vanished, but was listed as available in my deco list, so I put it back. It seems to be staying put, so far. Edited by Adric_the_Red