State Of PvP// Server Research

Republicswtor

Hello Ebon Hawk!

I recently started a toon here to do some research about the pvp scene. I've heard some good things about this server, that it is very active and balanced (which is such a rarity today; most servers are imp biased). I have been starting toons and been doing research on other servers as well, but today (Sunday) I q'd up for lowbies at 9:45 am and got a pop 30 seconds later. That is amazing! I also have some friends here, and they say that 65 is very good also. Did I mention it was pubs too? Coming from JC, that just seems too good to be true. If anyone has any other things they noticed about this server then let me know. I might actually move here as it seems like a great server in terms of PvP. I will probably be making a post in the PvP Thread when I get my research done.

Thanks for reading! Comment your observations below!

Donut

P.S Any pub pvp guilds recruiting?? :)

Hello Ebon Hawk!

I recently started a toon here to do some research about the pvp scene. I've heard some good things about this server, that it is very active and balanced (which is such a rarity today; most servers are imp biased). I have been starting toons and been doing research on other servers as well, but today (Sunday) I q'd up for lowbies at 9:45 am and got a pop 30 seconds later. That is amazing! I also have some friends here, and they say that 65 is very good also. Did I mention it was pubs too? Coming from JC, that just seems too good to be true. If anyone has any other things they noticed about this server then let me know. I might actually move here as it seems like a great server in terms of PvP. I will probably be making a post in the PvP Thread when I get my research done.

Thanks for reading! Comment your observations below!

Donut

P.S Any pub pvp guilds recruiting?? :)

Server pvp is balanced, pops are frequent, and the server doesn't lag me. For me, the server proves to be the best all around...

You use the word "balanced" very loosely. There are 4-5 Pub premades that absolutely wreck day after day; odds are if you're against them, you'll not only lose, but end up rage quitting. I haven't got anything against the players, but it does make regs a lot less casual, and at times more frustrating.

That being said, roll an imp, we need ya :D

You use the word "balanced" very loosely. There are 4-5 Pub premades that absolutely wreck day after day; odds are if you're against them, you'll not only lose, but end up rage quitting. I haven't got anything against the players, but it does make regs a lot less casual, and at times more frustrating.

That being said, roll an imp, we need ya :D

Right I was saying balanced as oppose to Jc or Harb