Old Planet vendors should return.

Reno_Tarshil

And the loot for story mode flashpoint bosses.

A lot are looks that arn't on the CM and hinders having a cosmetic variety.

I don't understand why they are gone.

But you can get all the cosmetic variety you want with green gear. Since the outfit designer all the greens got new life.

M-500 Elite Stealth Enforcer

My favourite blaster in the game, only from the planetary vendors, no longer available in the game.

Sure, there's a crappy green mid-level version of it you can craft but that's no use to me at high level unless they add weapons to the appearance tabs.

They should put these vendors back. :mad:

Now they know you want it, prepare yourself for the next batch of packs.

Since you didn't bother to read. Not all weapon models are on the CM or available via collections.

Since I don't buy anything on CM I didn't realize they put ONLY the things from CM in collection system :eek:

I thought there is different 'tree' in the collection system for CM items.

But I might be not paying enough attention to the CM/game relations.

Try to create your threads with more clarity if you want other people to back you up.

Meaning: you may have a valid point here, but you need people to understand what you're refferring to

M-500 Elite Stealth Enforcer

My favourite blaster in the game, only from the planetary vendors, no longer available in the game.

Sure, there's a crappy green mid-level version of it you can craft but that's no use to me at high level unless they add weapons to the appearance tabs.

They should put these vendors back. :mad:

Totally agree! I love these guns, I have a set on one of my merc's and some on agent temple - they are sleek and get the job done. I have always said the original "classic 50" gear and weapons are still the best in game; have no idea why they removed those vendors