The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Revan and the PT characters

ConVallian

There i another thread here called Revan runs the PT/OT gauntlet which is a really good topic of discussion on how well Revan would do against the more iconic main canon Star Wars characters. He has Revan run a gauntlet of 1. Asaj Ventress 2. Savage oppress 3. General Grievous 4.Darth maul 5. Count Dooku and finally Darth Vader. I thought my thoughts were to long as a comment so i posted this on my opinion.

I hope i don't get attacked for this but personally i dont think Revan or Darth Revan will have much trouble defeating any of these. The biggest problem with Revan i think is he gets underestimated just as much as he gets overestimated. Kotor fans think he can't be beat and the main canon fans who are un-familiar with the game or just dont find Revan interesting think he couldn't hold up to the characters in the clone wars era. I wont list feats as some people already have.As far as my opinion on the gauntlet i think he runs it succesfully.

Asaj and Opress he could take with ease probably with force powers alone, if we are using the Darth incarnation. Grievous would pull out his sabers and lash out Revan only to get caught in Revan's force grip, then i believe Revan would either crush or unleash his lightning and destroy grievous. Or in a similiar scenario to the movies, he'd open his chest plate up with the force and fire lightning into the exposed organs.

When Maul shows up Revan will draw his saber and i think the duel between Revan and maul would look pretty close to his dual with sidious. Maul will keep Revan on his toes but eventually Revan will overpower him. Now

Count Dooku is different, as far as blade work is concerned Dooku would be superior, if they started out just using lightsabers i dont think revan could get an opening to deliver kill shots maybe dooku would get a few skuffs in, but once Revan would realize he can't out duel him Revan would go to his incredible force powers to batter dooku down, but even then it won't be easy but eventually Revan wins this also.

While Revan attempts to heal his wounds from Dooku's saber with the force his concentration is disrupted by ominous breathing, a presence in the Dark side as great or greater than his, and the sound of a lightsaber. He turns and see's Vader in a ready stance. Now this fight i think would last awhile. Revan's tactile mind would probably have him try to tamper with vader's cybernetics like he did to grievious but Vader's force wall wouldnt allow it. Neither Revan or Vader would rush in but the duel that follows would be similiar to the previous dual with dooku. Vader being able to land a few scuffs in.But Revan would automatically see the limitations the suit gave him, Revan then would pull out his second saber and start pummeling, the blade tips would strike Vader's shoulders arms legs maybe but the suit keeps him from sustaining to much damage Vader then falls on his force powers to keep revan at bay, Revan would then attack with lightning which vader blocks with his saber, then revan takes a force augmented leap towards vader both sabers ignited and strike at the same time, Vader would block but the momentum would sway Vaders saber revan would instantly then slice down severing the hand and as revan would attempted to finish it with his blade vader would push revan back with force, with his remaining hand he'd reach for his saber but before the hilt could reach Vader's hand, torrents of lightning would fall on Vader damaging the cybernetics and eventually killing him.

I hate saying this as Anakin/Vader is my favorite fictional character ever. But Revan wasn't just a jedi or just a sith he was wrote to be one of the most powerful force users ever, now had darth vader won the duel on mustafar and continued his sith training no one could have defeated him. Vader was more ruthless than he was powerful whilst in the suit. But i just do not see Revan Losing one on one with him, when Luke who had very little training in saber combat overpowered him, while Revan spent half his life on the battlefield facing other sith and jedi on a regular basis. Plus when every one you fight with and against claims you as the greatest warrior the ever met has alot a weight. Personally the only characters i think could beat Revan from the pt era are Sidious, Windu, and Yoda. Dooku is a better duelist but Revan has a record of defeating better duelists than him.I dont see him beating Sidious at all, yoda he could win 4 times out of ten, and windu i'd say 50/50.

I'd really like to see opinions on my thoughts here, thanks.

p.s. no hateful comments.

Edited by ConVallian

I forgot it in my OP but I'm basing this off the new canon incarnations of the PT/OT since they're basically two versions of them and still one Darth Revan. As I have no idea who would win a fight between Darth Revan and legends Vader they are to close to call.

Not trying to be rude but honestly, try using more paragraphs and default color please. The wall of green crits for over nine thousand.

You are not wrong most of the time as far as the content itself is concerned.

For example this is approximately what will happen to Grievous in a fight between him and Revan.

Edited by Kaedusz