Positive Thread, Thank You Bioware For the LiveStream.

DarkLordSnake

The forums is blowing up with negativity trashing out Eric and the entire community over at Bioware . Really, what is the point in doing so when it'll get you nowhere?

I can already see people calling me completely stupid for saying this, but it's My feedback, it's my opinion.

We all love HK-55 during KotFE, at least 95 percent of us did, now we get to have him as a companion, and for a bonus reward we will be able to play as HK-55 himself!

I can't say how excited I am for this, I will be sure to continue subscribing to this game until there is nothing else.

Aside from that, no new content for another two months, technically that's wrong, and right at the same time.

We are getting no new content, big deal, get over it.

What we are getting is returning events, we have the Life Day event coming up real soon, followed by the Gree event, followed by Rakghoul invasion on Tatooine, and to top it off, Bounty Brokers once more.

Aside from that, Double XP, which I myself find useless IMO, but it's something to look forward to.

(Please, lets keep this thread open with positive comments, thank you. )

Thank you Bioware for making this game truly remarkable.

What we are getting is returning events, we have the Life Day event coming up real soon, followed by the Gree event, followed by Rakghoul invasion on Tatooine, and to top it off, Bounty Brokers once more.

Aside from that, Double XP

am i wrong is saying that you dont need to be a sub to have access to any of this?

they just add little "rewards" every so often to keep the sub money coming in from the fools. Dont get me wrong, if I dont care for the rewards but i still think they are pretty cool. they will keep someone satisfied. Just not me lol

The forums is blowing up with negativity trashing out Eric and the entire community over at Bioware . Really, what is the point in doing so when it'll get you nowhere?

I can already see people calling me completely stupid for saying this, but it's My feedback, it's my opinion.

We all love HK-55 during KotFE, at least 95 percent of us did, now we get to have him as a companion, and for a bonus reward we will be able to play as HK-55 himself!

I can't say how excited I am for this, I will be sure to continue subscribing to this game until there is nothing else.

Aside from that, no new content for another two months, technically that's wrong, and right at the same time.

We are getting no new content, big deal, get over it.

Aside from that, Double XP, which I myself find useless IMO, but it's something to look forward to.

(Please, lets keep this thread open with positive comments, thank you. )

Thank you Bioware for making this game truly remarkable.

I'm not going to call you completely stupid, but is requiring you to pay for a companion they took away from you a really a reward? That's like saying those poor girls in the sex trade getting an ice cream cone after a job well done are receiving a reward.

Secondly, once you have played through that "special" chapter.. what then? It's completed, and now you're back to the REAL game. The one they don't show you in livestreams or on the E Channel... where you stand on fleet until you log off or force yourself to run through the same old content until you log off.

Edited by TitusOfTides

I'm not going to call you completely stupid, but is requiring you to pay for a companion they took away from you a really a reward? That's like saying those poor girls in the sex trade getting an ice cream cone after a job well done are receiving a reward.

Secondly, once you have played through that "special" chapter.. what then? It's completed, and now you're back to the REAL game. The one they don't show you in livestreams or on the E Channel... where you stand on fleet until you log off or force yourself to run through the same old content until you log off.

That's the best part, it's always a surprise. Even if we all finish the entire Knights of the Fallen Empire expansion, it just leads to more surprises ect, example: New expansion announcement for late 2016 early 2017 maybe?

In the mean time, there's always something to do around the game, if the events are going on, participate in that, or run dailies , make alt characters, basically anything you want.

Someone said any communication is good communication - so go figure . . .

It was nothing earth shattering but it was a good attempt, the pro-whiners are well just pro whiners. They would have whined over what else and some more of anything that could, would or will be said .... nothing new there.

I still want my catalogue of picks for sub rewards, depending on which way I play the game . . .

Still want the class stories to continue . . .

Still want atleast 1 more pvp map . . .

But if someone is still here just to deliver the ordinary, battering whine, just leave the game, you wouldn't be pleased if you started to shait gold tomorro morning anyway ...

I get a laugh from all the drones complaining there was no announcement for new pvp maps, ops etc in a livestream about subscriber rewards. Some peoples expectations and logic are mind blowing. It's like they have a barrow to push and look for any opportunity to get in everyone's face about it.

Me personally, I wasn't expecting any rewards for subscribing so anything I receive is a bonus. As far as HK is concerned, to me its meh but I'm not going to grab a torch and pitchfork over it.

I get a laugh from all the drones complaining there was no announcement for new pvp maps, ops etc in a livestream about subscriber rewards. Some peoples expectations and logic are mind blowing. It's like they have a barrow to push and look for any opportunity to get in everyone's face about it.

Me personally, I wasn't expecting any rewards for subscribing so anything I receive is a bonus. As far as HK is concerned, to me its meh but I'm not going to grab a torch and pitchfork over it.

Shh - we don't need common sense in our pit of ignorant rage! ;-)

Never knew bonus content would be a heartache to some people. And they cant seem to figure they can ignore HK quest and continue subbing without bonuses like normally. Sad really isnt it.

I'm quite happy with this little extra too. Heck, I was surprised by the play-as-HK part, did not see that coming AT ALL and looking forward to seeing it.

What you are missing is, they never said the exact quote of " subscriber reward".

Secondly why people are upset is they laid out there timeline of content/story for the next 8 months. Which nothing of sorts besides new chapters was said.

Thirdly they are not all troll post, there are many long thought out constructive posts. Posts that are taking more time to type then it will take to complete chapter 10.

What you are missing is, they never said the exact quote of " subscriber reward".

Secondly why people are upset is they laid out there timeline of content/story for the next 8 months. Which nothing of sorts besides new chapters was said.

Thirdly they are not all troll post, there are many long thought out constructive posts. Posts that are taking more time to type then it will take to complete chapter 10.

actually they did say that exact quote