Overall Achievements Leaderboard II

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rommel mentions the difficulty of some of the WZ achievements here.

Yeah and the new Odessen warzone is hard for this also, since you spawn randomly and in waves, which makes it hard for the solo kills and killing blows, but when maybe ppl did most of those at the start when only that wz popped.

• 1 month later...
Bump for the end of KotFE. Annoyingly, this patch adds 120 points that no one can get (Skadge/Rusk alliance alert). I think the total number of points is now 55750.

Yeah, just noticed it, am at 2 week vacation so just managed to finish LvsD, but still need to lvl 2 toons to have it all done. But what annoyes me are the lvl 65 achievments I wasnt getting those and they said u will get them with 4.7 patch but we didnt!!

Yeah, just noticed it, am at 2 week vacation so just managed to finish LvsD, but still need to lvl 2 toons to have it all done. But what annoyes me are the lvl 65 achievments I wasnt getting those and they said u will get them with 4.7 patch but we didnt!!

Maybe it's bugged? You could contact CS if nothing else works.

EDIT: I saw in another thread you fixed it.

Edited by TheRandomno

Should be fixed but you need to relog with the toons which achivements you're missing. Same goes for the 550 crew skills achievement.

I found someone in-game with 55 Hypergate kills 10 times... crazy

Yes, I found people in the old ToFN with something like 35/50 at 55 Hypergates kills. All of them members from the guild "Coral". They got that progression thanks to the old Rated Warzones. Coral own that gametype back in the day.

Edited by RommelESP

Yes, I found people in the old ToFN with something like 35/50 at 55 Hypergates kills. All of them members from the guild "Coral". They got that progression thanks to the old Rated Warzones. Coral own that gametype back in the day.

I'm sure you're slightly envious of that :p

I'm sure you're slightly envious of that :p

Wanted to get together for those PVP thingies, but i guess too many ppl left the game already.

So im at 46385 :) but thats just cause i miss the fps, gsf and pvp. I also miss so minor crazy stuff like digging up 100 treassures and monsters, infecting 1000 pll.... I miss 9365 points from which 4015 are FPS and 2695 are GSF that would be 53k right there.

Anyway, i finnaly found a guild that will help me finish 100% ops achievments, so that will be some points extra.

Edited by merovejec

I'm sure it would still be doable. Match fixing is quite frowned upon though.

yes, well what i heard is possible and people are doing is using 15 accounts + your own, this way you Bot an entire WZ, you have to setup 4x 4man groups and sync que. If you get all into one warzone and its Novare Coast for example you can stay there infinetly! This means you would be killing your bots over and over and it would count.

What i mean is you need 55 player kills, but its not limited to 1 wz, if you kill 55*50=2750 players in a wz you get the achievement for killing 55 players 50 times, it works that way. However, as you can see it is crazy to setup, but possible. Im only able to run 10 accounts plus my own at maximum.

What i mean is you need 55 player kills, but its not limited to 1 wz, if you kill 55*50=2750 players in a wz you get the achievement for killing 55 players 50 times, it works that way. However, as you can see it is crazy to setup, but possible. Im only able to run 10 accounts plus my own at maximum.

Wut? Are you sure that works? If I get 600k healed in a match it doesn't count for 2 matches...

That's not how PVP achievements work. I remember one Novare Coast that I did 66 kills ( 66 killing blows and 66 solo kills ). it counted once on 10 solo kills progression and once on 20 killing blows progression.

If that were true, i would have those achievements already, because that would be a simple one time thing, and not this tedious, pointless and undoable in normal matches crap.

That's not how PVP achievements work. I remember one Novare Coast that I did 66 kills ( 66 killing blows and 66 solo kills ). it counted once on 10 solo kills progression and once on 20 killing blows progression.

If that were true, i would have those achievements already, because that would be a simple one time thing, and not this tedious, pointless and undoable in normal matches crap.

Ah ok, then we have to do it the hard way :D

• 2 weeks later...
Hey folks, are you still tracking personal achievements? I mean, is it still possible to post? When was the last update for that list?

I assume Ygnox will update at some point so you may as well post. It's a shame there've been no submissions in so long.

Edited by TheRandomno

Hey folks, are you still tracking personal achievements? I mean, is it still possible to post? When was the last update for that list?

We are keeping track, but ppl just wait to get to a maximum and then post. Since Bioware always adds new and new achv points you would be posting ever 2-3 weeks.

• 4 weeks later...
What's stopping you finishing Flashpoints? That's still about 1000 points.

Takes ages to do those, i am missing 3635 points from Flashpoints and its only from HM fps, if I would do all of them succesfully everytime I would need to do 377 HM flashpoints. So if i did one per night, its one year :D

Sure you can do more per evening but there are flashpoints where the group fails (happens often) and you lost valuable time. I just wish the HM fps would be soloable just like before all this lvl scaling then i could be doing them solo during work hours like i did all the SM fps. Yes, they can be done solo but I would have to wait for the heroic moment each time, which takes a while.

What's stopping you finishing Flashpoints? That's still about 1000 points.

Well I will probably finish Flashpoints and GSF someday. But not really that motivated to run Tython and Korriban each atleast 30 times more. GSF, its 120 Games to go with some MVPs doable but not that amusing ;)

and I think I did write something about almost :D

Edited by CarlGustaf

Takes ages to do those, i am missing 3635 points from Flashpoints and its only from HM fps, if I would do all of them succesfully everytime I would need to do 377 HM flashpoints. So if i did one per night, its one year :D

I know, but they're just tedious, not hard, for the most part.

Edited by TheRandomno

Well I will probably finish Flashpoints and GSF someday. But not really that motivated to run Tython and Korriban each atleast 30 times more. GSF, its 120 Games to go with some MVPs doable but not that amusing ;)

and I think I did write something about almost :D

Yeah im more concerned with GSF, too bad i didnt play when that was a still a thing, there are no pops at the times when i play.