Remove Rocket Boost from Random Mount

griffenberg

I am sure it has been said a number of times already but let me add to the voices raised in protest.

REMOVE ROCKET BOOST FROM THE RANDOM MOUNT ABILITY.

Rocket boost is a temporary movement ability. When I click my button for a mount I DO NOT WANT a temporary movement ability. If I had wanted Rocket Boost I would have hit my button for that and not my mount.

Sigh I know this will make no difference because the Devs don't read this but I have to post it.

Search feature is your friend, there is already a thread that I started looking for this change, making a second thread doesn't make them think it's more of a priority.

I don't know that that's true, and considering your thread had dropped all the way to page 18, posting in it now would be akin to a necro.

Anyways, I second the OP's suggestion... oh, and also yours. ;)

I don't know that that's true, and considering your thread had dropped all the way to page 18, posting in it now would be akin to a necro.

Anyways, I second the OP's suggestion... oh, and also yours. ;)

Actually BioWare has stated multiple times in the past that they would rather you "necro" an old post than start a new thread because they don't want 50 different threads about each issue people have.

Actually BioWare has stated multiple times in the past that they would rather you "necro" an old post than start a new thread because they don't want 50 different threads about each issue people have.

Fine I brought every single post asking for this to page 1.

I know the devs don't actually read the forums so nothing is going to come of this but allow me the illusion that Bioware/EA actually care about the opinions of their customers.

• 3 weeks later...
Fine I brought every single post asking for this to page 1.

I know the devs don't actually read the forums so nothing is going to come of this but allow me the illusion that Bioware/EA actually care about the opinions of their customers.

Two weeks later, still not fixed. Seems like all you'd have to do it move the ability to the Legacy ability window instead of Mounts. Presto chango problem solved. :eek: