No Dialogue for Ashara?

Klaydabby

I don't really know if I'm doing something wrong or not. I have Ashara and I'm currently about to land on Belsavis.

However, she won't talk to me onboard the ship. She only has one time and she never has again. I feel like there should be more dialogue options by now.

I recently got Talos and he's already spoken to me 3+ times.

Could it have anything to do with my alignment? I'm currently Dark II.

Please help guys, never had an issue to where my companions wont have dialogue for me.

EDIT: I fixed it. Thread can be closed.

Edited by Klaydabby

I don't really know if I'm doing something wrong or not. I have Ashara and I'm currently about to land on Belsavis.

However, she won't talk to me onboard the ship. She only has one time and she never has again. I feel like there should be more dialogue options by now.

I recently got Talos and he's already spoken to me 3+ times.

Could it have anything to do with my alignment? I'm currently Dark II.

Please help guys, never had an issue to where my companions wont have dialogue for me.

EDIT: I fixed it. Thread can be closed.

I have this same problem, how did you fix it

I think it's an interesting and unpleasant fact of human nature that a thread like this gets started because one person wants an answer to a question that may help others with the same problem, only to have the original poster show up again, say he found a solution and thread can be deleted, but yet not share with everyone else what his or her solution was.

Didn't even occur to him/her.

I think it's an interesting and unpleasant fact of human nature that a thread like this gets started because one person wants an answer to a question that may help others with the same problem, only to have the original poster show up again, say he found a solution and thread can be deleted, but yet not share with everyone else what his or her solution was.

Didn't even occur to him/her.

THANK YOU! I was thinking the same darn thing, I can't find any solutions elsewhere