Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Level 50. My view of the current state of the game (wordy)

Gordknight

• Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Unfortunately, I'm not so sure... There are not corrected bugs still, even from Beta times, reported by Community all the time - despite we have half of May... :(

Exactly, the old "Give it time" argument has been given it's time and what do we still have? Not much other than /roll, fluffy legacy, and one operation. I wonder what the real subscription #'s are (If you take out the free 1month that was given) - how many people are "truly" active? :rak_02:

Exactly, the old "Give it time" argument has been given it's time and what do we still have? Not much other than /roll, fluffy legacy, and one operation. I wonder what the real subscription #'s are (If you take out the free 1month that was given) - how many people are "truly" active? :rak_02:

Right. I am counted in their current subscribers only because I was dumb enough to purchase a 3 month sub. Do I play? No. The forums are more fun.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.