BIG announcement for subs on Dec 1

KyaniteD

Even if you completely IGNORE all the fuss about lack of OPS/PVP/GSF.... we are left with what?

SUB for almost a year more for a bonus mission for a companion that is ALREADY in game. Will I sub for JAN 11 so I get him? Most likely YES... will I feel rewarded enough to sub for another 8 months to get a bonus mission.. NO...

So the bottom line here... this over hyped "REWARD" program for SUB's is crap. I mean giving us HK-55 is great (I'm happy he is alive), but I've already got HK-51 so it's a *meh* at this point. A 2 day early access each month is a joke as it's mid week and people DO have jobs/life as well. So another *meh* if you ask me. (A week maybe, but 2 days.. )

ADD back the lack of real content and you have some pretty pissed off people. If the goal was to get people to SUB I think it just fell flat on its face and they need to come up with a LONG TERM SUB benefit. IE: XX Months = XX Goodies and those VET's in the system see some value for sticking around.

Edited by dscount

• Replies 731
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I read the rewards and thought "Neat". I guess we're getting a new HK-55 off the assembly line. I'm happy about that. You can never have enough HK units. We're also getting the chance to do a mission AS HK-55, that's a first and kind of neat. Basically, this is neat. Nice perks for being a subscriber on top of all the existing perks. I like it.

We got a release date for chapter 10 and found out about another legacy companion unlock via the Alliance. Also not bad. Nothing bad here. Some stuff is kind of cool.

Not sure but thats how a lot of people seem to have been thinking based on the reactions, I don't know personally how people were coming to that conclusion but still.

Well, my thought about what we could get was right..HK droid for free..

If I will stay..not really..the game is sow full off bugs..instead of having fun..the bugs gnaws my soul.

Because I know they can do better than the work they now deliver..How can u really feel proud with a sloppy work full of bugs..wonder.

Sow I guess I stay in game over the holidays..then I'm out.

Edited by IngeDanielsen

What I'd like to see them do, what many mmo's do, is a VETERAN reward scheme. A system that rewards your loyalty based on how long you've been a subscriber. It's a great system that, I think, creates a positive vibe between the player base and the company involved. You feel appreciated with the rewards earned, and they are able to let their player base know they appreciate your loyalty to their game.

Yes this. I was also HOPING that Bioware starts to recognize old veterans who have been playing and paying this game for YEARS and depending when they joined and how long subscription has been active - easy to track for Bioware.

I guess they dont value older players only trying to cash in from current players. Im not sure i will keep subscribing almost whole 2016. Only to get HK-55 i think yeah since i was dissapointed what happened in story with him.

Edited by Divona

Yes this. I was also HOPING that Bioware starts to recognize old veterans who have been playing and paying this game for YEARS and depending when they joined and how long subscription has been active - easy to track for Bioware.

I agree, veteran rewards would be nice. It would also give people who are currently subscribers something to look forward to if they also reach certain milestones.

Only to get HK-55 i think yeah since i was dissapointed what happened in story with him.

Different HK unit off the assembly line I should think. He had no backup and his chassis was thoroughly fried.

I agree, veteran rewards would be nice. It would also give people who are currently subscribers something to look forward to if they also reach certain milestones.

Yes, i like how Lotro promotes currently this. Each year they give to veterans new stuff, mostly fluff (new portrait and few unique titles + outfit items) depending how many years they have been around.

Bioware just wont learn or look how other big titles are rewarding veteran players.