GTN bug - not displaying GTN

Belunos

I have this one character having this issue. May be others, but this one is the main poster/purchaser. Anyway, sometimes when I right-click the GTN terminal it will bring up my inventory, but not the GTN. It may work if I go to another terminal, and will usually correct itself on it's own if I relog. It's frustrating when it happens in your stronghold as you have to go back to the fleet.

I have this one character having this issue. May be others, but this one is the main poster/purchaser. Anyway, sometimes when I right-click the GTN terminal it will bring up my inventory, but not the GTN. It may work if I go to another terminal, and will usually correct itself on it's own if I relog. It's frustrating when it happens in your stronghold as you have to go back to the fleet.

You may not be standing close enough. This is what happens when you click the GTN from too far away.

It's possible that you're experiencing enough intermittent lag that there's a difference between your position on your screen and where the game thinks you are.